WHAT DAY WORKS FOR YOU?

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by cruznseal2, May 6, 2002.

?

WHAT DAY WORKS FOR YOU?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
The 18th would work better for me 5 vote(s) 31.3%
The 19th would work better for me 3 vote(s) 18.8%
I'll be there no matter what 8 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cruznseal2 Jedi Knight

star 2
  2. cruznseal2 Jedi Knight

star 2
    With AOTC fast approaching we'd like to get together as a group to see it at the Ultra screen the weekend after it opens we just need to know what day works out best for you

please vote

mike
  3. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I vote that we (meaning those of us who are willing) should go both days.
  4. cruznseal2 Jedi Knight

star 2
    "always thinking with your stomach"

great idea i'll be there.
  5. que4zone Jedi Knight

star 1
    I have to work those days.. the 17th would work better.. hmm?.. Otherwise, I can meet some of you on a different weekend??..
  6. Figrin_D_an Jedi Knight

star 1
    That weekend is not looking good for me either... I might be able to make a late show on Sunday, but beyond that, I don't think I can make it... once again, something happens that interferes with me attending a meeting. :(
  7. Idaara Jedi Knight

star 3
    I would like to come to a meeting, but I'm not having any luck so far. I had no idea when the meeting during the MSOE Sci Fi event was, so I missed that. Opening weekend of Star Wars, I'll be out of town. :( So, when will the next meeting after that be?
  8. jedisister Jedi Master

star 3
    We are thinking of making a day trip down to Chicago to see AOTC at the digital theatre round about the first weekend in June or so. Also, plans for a marathon showing are in the works for at my house here in Slinger sometime in June also.
  9. The4Fetts Jedi Padawan

The 18th works best for us.....already have a sitter for the kids.
  10. solo414 Jedi Master

star 4
    >>We are thinking of making a day trip down to Chicago to see AOTC at the digital theatre round about the first weekend in June or so.

Oh man! That would be SWEET! Too bad I'll still be in London. :( *sigh* I'm never going to meet any of you! I heard that an IMAX in London is going to be showing all 5 movies...maybe even when I'm there! That would be too cool. :D
  11. jedisister Jedi Master

star 3
    We really need to get a date and time set up probably by Weds. or Thurs. this week so we can get this posted and also, if we go out afterwards we need to decide where and make reservations. It seems so far overall majority is for the 18th. Early afternoon would probably be best. If you can't make it on the 18th, and can on the 19th, we can post a split 4th meeting. One meeting, 2 days, anyone able to go both days, please do. At this point, I can definately do the 18th myself, but the 19th is ify. So, if it agreeable to everyone we will have a split meeting on those 2 days and plan for another meeting to see AOTC in Illinois at the digital theatre early June and hopefully we can all get together then.
  12. Mauler_II Jedi Knight

star 3
    Here is a list of places (off the top of my head) in the immediate area:

Chancery (My choice)
    Chi Chis
    Tony Roma'a Ribs
    Oscars (like Copps)
    Copps
    Fridays
    Chillis

Once we decide on a place and time, lets start an official sign up thread so I can make the reservations and get the tickets.
  13. cruznseal2 Jedi Knight

star 2
    the Chancery sounds good to me.
  14. jedisister Jedi Master

star 3
    Sounds good Mauler. Can you see what times are available in the early afternoon? I'm assuming you are planning to attend on the 18th, Correct? Are you cool w/getting that info together for the 18th and then someone else can get info together for the group going the 19th.

Chancery works for me.
  15. jedisister Jedi Master

star 3
    Ok for Westown, on both Sat. and Sun. the times are: 11:30a, 12:30,
    3:00, 4:00,6:30, 7:20, 9:45, 10:30. I think either the 12:30 or 3:00 showing for the 18th would be best. All in favor, post your best time 12:30 or 3:00.
  16. solo414 Jedi Master

star 4
    Neither time will work for me. I'll still be in Oshkosh for graduation. If it was at night, like 8pm, that would work. Oh well. Maybe I'll actually be able to make a meeting someday! :)
  17. Mauler_II Jedi Knight

star 3
    We should find out which of those times are on the ultrascreen...

I will be out for a bit if someone wants to make a phone call.
  18. jedisister Jedi Master

star 3
    11:30,3:00,6:30,and 9:45 are ultrascreen times.
    Should we poll for the 11:30 or 3:00 showing?
  19. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I hate to go against the grain, but I have to vote for Chi Chi's or Chili's due to their superior vegetarian options.
  20. Mauler_II Jedi Knight

star 3
    Those times are fine.

Lets aim for Chilli's. ALong with vegetarian options, they will have a more diverse menu.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.