main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX What did everybody think of "The Two Towers"?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Vaderman247, Dec 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaderman247

Vaderman247 Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    So, did you guys like it? For me, it was like Peter Jackson raided my brain and made it exactly how I imagined it. I was sooooo stunned I was near tears it was so good. Beyond good...brilliant..amazing...

The best movie(next to ESB)that I have ever seen. During the Battle of Helm's Deep, I had goosebumps like the kind you got when Vader told Luke he was his father.

Going to see it again on Thursday for sure.

2. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    well darth roc, it passed my expectations. the movie totally kicked ura-ki butt. i liked treebeard and his fellow ent's tearing it up.for those that haven't seen this movie. go, go while it's still hot. i,m going again to see it later on today.we'll see what happens.

3. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I caught the midnite showing as well as the 3pm & 8pm showing today and I loved EVERY MINUTE OF IT !!!!!

I plan to go again within the next few days with family . . .

Laterz

John

4. Vaderman247

Vaderman247 Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2002
    Good!! I'm not the only one who is raving. I myself am going again on Thursday in the morning. 1st showing. Can't wait! WOOO HOOOO!

5. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I plan to see this YET AGAIN sometime this weekend so if some of you wish to join me - LET ME KNOW !!!!

Time to rack up #5 viewing for me :)

Laterz

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.