main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO What did everyone get for Christmas???

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by RavLoc_Vos, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

I recieved Star Wars Shirts, buttons, and Unleashed. Yeah Baby!! And of course socks. Did everyone get what they wanted for Christmas??
    Later Days...

2. Imperial_Birrer

Imperial_Birrer Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2003
    I got a nice new purdy dig cam.

3. Dark_Side_Otaku

Dark_Side_Otaku Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2004
    My family got me the super-mega-ultra-I have no life-Matrix set. It's a really cool case.

But, the best gift was from my grandparents. It is a couple of these copper etchings my grandpa made when he was stationed in Korea. He's not doing too well, and this may have been his last Christmas, so I almost broke down. They are really nice looking too.

4. Cyra_Secura

Cyra_Secura Jedi Master star 1

Jul 18, 2004
    I got TONS of betty boop stuff, like a bellyring, velour clock, address book, coasters and a plush blanket. And I got the Galactic Hero Millenium Falcon ship!!! All from my hubby :* [face_love].

I also got lots of betty boop stuff from my parents!

5. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I got tons o" schwag...most of it I cannot list. [face_devil]

The second best gift I received was a companion guide to the Dark Tower series...sweet!

Its always fun (and a lil geeky) to study your favorite series like a course...hhm

6. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    I got a ATI radeon 9600 xt video card, half life 2, the beautiful letdown by switch foot, lost and gone foreever by Guster, a bunch of Mystery Science Theater 3000 dvds("MANOS": The Hands of Fate),Star Wars Battlefront, a Solar Powered Atomic watch, the tenth book in the STARFIST series(very good books, i suggest them to anybody who love good scifi). and i got a whole lot of other stuff but too much to think about or list right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.