main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA What... Did I fall in the Carbon Chamber again?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MistressDragonFox, Jul 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistressDragonFox

MistressDragonFox Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2004
    Hey, I figured I'd have atleast one post asking where I went... :( I feel unmissed. Anyway.. I'm on a friend's computer, and I'm still here. My cell phone number, easy way for you to contact me and all... voice mail is nice, is 1-304-312-3219. Ring me and keep me informed, or just ring me to chat. I've been running all over the country.... And maybe moving to Nags Head N.C. in May after school's out... Senior... WHOO-HOO! Loves ya all...
    Peace Love and Chicken grease.

2. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    While we didn't post it here, we have asked if anyone knew what was up with you during our meetings :) So you might be moving to NC?

3. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    My parents just got back from the beach in NC, and had lots of fun... I've never been there myself. Anyway, it's great to see you! :)

-Fettish

4. MistressDragonFox

MistressDragonFox Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2004
    Yeah, not for a while though(about the moving part). yeah, call my cell and keep me informed of the meetings, I\m using a library computer right now, otehrwise I have no internet access, plus I got a car so i can drive myself to meetings.

5. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Well, sounds like you got a good handle on life there!

6. Dark-Wolf

Dark-Wolf Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2004
    May be transferring in to Raleigh NC myself before terribly long. NC is a cool state. There are a few of us here who are sortof here and gone, (myself being one of those) but everyone does tend to notice when someone tend to be gone a bit. And it sounds like you've been really having your plate full as well! Glad to know you will still be posting, and hope to see you at one of the meetings!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.