main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What did I find on EBAY today?

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by cyodarun, Apr 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002

HD, I came across this Camera site when scouring the web for Graflex parts awhile back. I've seen Kaligar lenses for the Kalimar 660 there in the past.

2. hyperdyne

hyperdyne Jedi Master star 3

Nov 1, 2004
    Yeah thanks. I actually emailed the folks at Cole's some time back. They dont have any Kalimar 660 or Kaligar lenses. I think they dont update their web site. :(

Plus the camera people are onto the jig. They have started raping folks over lenses and six sixtys. Hell the SW prop people are doing it also. It always seems to happen, greed takes over. It sucks when a $25 lens goes for over $150...

3. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    Ah yes, the cruel irony of Supply & Demand.....

I did actually write a paper on the macro-economics of film tie-in licensing once.

4. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    SO happy!

My Silver Anniversary R2D2 came in the mail yesterday!!!

And I only paid $4.50 or so for him...so even MORE exciting!! :D

5. cyodarun

cyodarun Retired RMFF CR star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Did I mention I love Ebay....it's like stress reduction for the Star Wars collector lover of stupid and unusual things soul [face_thinking] namely ME

:mad: I can never get these links to work....

Please disregard....it would seem as tho the link I did manage to post went into my acutal account......and as much as I would like for you to sell something there :) but suffice to say, this was an auction for 2 uncut sheets of Ep. I playing cards....always searching for the odd....found one I have. hehehe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.