main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL What did you think of Star Wars Weekends

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by SithLordPat, Sep 4, 2005.

?

What did you think of Star Wars Weekends

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Rocked

66.7%
  2. Sucked

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLordPat

SithLordPat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    I was banned here by time I went to SWW but I thougt it rocked. I just wanted to know what you all thougt.

2. Jedijace007

Jedijace007 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2002
    LOL. Banned.

3. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    You are new to this particular board, I have not seen your name or profile before. I have no notice that you were banned from any others. So I am not sure where you were banned from. Did you post under another name or in another forum area?

You are welcome to post here but I would like to get the scoop on the banning.
    Thanks

4. SithLordPat

Mar 30, 2005
    Well the last time I posted here was about three or four months ago before SWW. Go back a ton of pages. I'm not "new" to these boards or forums. I actually can't remeber why it was I was banned, ask Strilo (The Star Wars Community boards mod).

5. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I have never seen you on the Tampa board and maybe it was on another board that you were banned from..not sure why??? But we are here. Have never heard of that mod either...ours is Hama and he doesn't mess with us unless someone asks him to check out the board...Oh well!!

SWW was really good, especially marching in the parade and getting passes for it. What are your interests in SW or sci fi?

6. SithLordPat

Mar 30, 2005
    Go to page 8. The first topic I posted is there I wasn't banned from one board. I was banned from the whole JCF (That's what happens when you're banned)

I like basically just Star Wars. Other Sci-Fi is ok. I go to meet Warwick Davis at SWW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.