main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN What did you think of the new TMNT

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi76, Feb 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi76

Jedi76 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    I just watched it this morning before work I thought it was funny Mikey cooking ect was great to see. Thankfully next weekend we dont have to be in Park Rapids by 1 now I can see the next one where Shredder VS Turtles 2 take place. I agree the ending was awsome and Splinters line to shredder was cool

2. Jedi76

Mar 28, 2002
    Very Good Eppisode kind of sad ending but we all know they survied somehow. Mikey had some funny lines. Casey saving the day was cool. Like last week I cant wait for next weeks eppisode I might have to time tape it cause I am getting Marie Harry Potter for a late Bday present

3. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Good News: Of course they escape. There's a hole in the wall at the back of the cooler they were in. However I was very upset! The last two episodes have been straight out of the comic books, and this episode was not supposed to end like that! We were actually supposed to see escape ... not fair!

Bad News: Supposedly we have to wait until SEPTEMBER to see Part 3. AGGGH! Which is why I'm VERY upset that we didn't at least see them start on their way to Northampton. Grrr!!!

But otherwise, this was an AWESOME episode! Wow, better than awesome. Splinter kicked butt!!! And did you see him get slightly teary eyed when he saw one of the guys (Leo, I think) being surrounded. Awww.. I love that rat.

Casey did make his "Goongala! Goongala!" entrance! Woohoo!

Wow.. so cool. Hmmm, must make Bria watch this afternoon. :D

4. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    Wow. this was great...

The best part was when Casy saved April from Hun. That was sooo very cool!

Greatness. just total greatness.

5. Jedi76

Mar 28, 2002
    Well they are back on next weekend wich is great I have missed seeing new eppisodes all summer. Knowing my luck the 1st best eppisode of the new season will be next weekend but I will be taping it and watch it when I get back from our wedding :)

6. Jedi_Riibu

Nov 14, 2001
    I will be on the road next weekend, so I'm just slightly bitter about it being the first weekend of new eps. I don't know if it'll be the best of the upcoming eps, but if it's not it's still going to be darn good.

7. Jedi76

Mar 28, 2002
    oh just a FYI today when I went to Walmart to take back The Two Towers (its skipping) for the 3rd time, I saw that they are selling TMNT DVD's I asked when or if they herd if they are going to have a boxed set and they were not sure

8. Jedi_Riibu

Nov 14, 2001
    Some sort of TMNT boxed set of the cartoon is being released in November. No clue about any details on that, yet. I have bought the two DVDs that are out and they are both EXCELLENT! The extras will keep you busy for awhile!

There is a boxed set of the movies coming out later this month (I think..).

Bummer on the Two Towers DVD! I haven't had any trouble. Maybe WalMart got a bad batch?

9. Jedi76

Mar 28, 2002
    Well todays eppisode was great I especially liked when they showed the Turtles as kids the bandanas were funny and Mikey distracting Leo was great. I defintly see Shredder killing or hurting Baxter real bad cause Shredder is not stupid I think he knows Stockman is lying to him or he will find out real quick. I wont get to post on next weeks cause I will be in Park Rapids for my wedding (man its come fast)

10. Chewbeatle

Chewbeatle Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2002
    I didn't read the whole thread, but I just wanted to say I'm a huge Turtles fan. Yup.

11. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    BLAST MY STUPID JOB! I fell asleep before they were on! :mad:

That's it I am going to quit and be a stay at home mom.

12. Jedi76

Mar 28, 2002
    just a FYI TMNT is on at 9:30 am and they dont repeat the previous eppisode like last year. I will watch TMNT on Sunday and post my thoughts on the eppisode after

13. Jedi_Riibu

Nov 14, 2001
    I didn't get to see the episode because I was driving. :( :( :( :(

I am depressed because this was the episode with TURTLE FARM!! (There's a joke there that noone reading this will get.. ah, well)

14. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    did you see that! TRICEATONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

15. Jedi_Riibu

Nov 14, 2001
    I sure did!

Today's episode was veryvery closely taken straight out of the comic book and I suspect the next few episodes will be like that as well. VERY cool!

And Fugitoid, too!

16. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    Bring on the Arena baby!

I wonder if we'll see that Cantina Scene from the comics. Wasn't there one panel in the comic where one of the turtles was hitting on some alien Woman.

Oh and did you check out the Mutant Space Turtle in the sewer with the teenage Rats! [face_laugh] "bizarro world!"

17. Jedi_Riibu

Nov 14, 2001
    So did you see it this week?! AWESOME SW reference!

The best thing about this week's episode was that I got to watch it with 7 of my bestest buds who happen to be fellow TMNT fanatics. :D

18. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    I have it on tape but have yet to watch it. :p

19. Jedi_Riibu

Nov 14, 2001
    Watch! Watch!

20. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    I will I will! It's just Luke and I didn't have time together yet.

Watching Clone Wars and Turtles is two things we save for when we can watch it together.

21. Jedi76

Mar 28, 2002
    I saw a little bit of Turtles on my brothers 65 inch TV but we were so busy doing other stuff that I missed most of the jist of the eppisode. What was the SW refrance? One other question. When does Shredder come back into the picture? Its somewhat boring without him

22. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    Well since Leo cut off his head...... Well Let's just say I aint holding my breath. :)

23. Doright

Jun 10, 1999
    Gosh I can't believe I am admitting this but I haven't watched this in some time. I missed my arena Battle too. :(

I'm just going to have to wait till the DVD's come out. It's just too hard to watch something at 930 on Saturday morning. I usually get very little if any sleep on Saturdays. I am not disciplined enough to remember to set my VCR every time too.

24. JediRaver

JediRaver Jedi Master star 1

Jan 22, 2003
    So are those little guys supposed to be Kang's species?

His name was Kang, right? *slightly confused*

25. Jedi76

Mar 28, 2002
    Krang I think his name was. Your talkin about the brain guy from the old cartoon right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.