main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Do We Want From the Rest of Season 3?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by fistofan1, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FistoFan93

FistoFan93 Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 27, 2009
    That's the disadvantage of being a hard-corde fan, Gry. Personally, I think it's CN who reveals to much. A preview guide, clip and article is enough per episode. But they've been releasing bonus clip after bonus clip because of the lack of intensity in the first part of the season.

EDIT: Also, remember when season 1 was airing, we knew almost nothing about the episodes until the preview guide went online. Now, because of the launchpads, we know titles, characters, stories, and airdates weeks in advance.

2. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Hidden Enemy- there is good ep- just watched it few evenings ago and i didn't remember how good it was:cool: ... with Rookies it goes to my biggest TCW-favorites... i dislike Mystery very much but Gungan General is ok- it was ruined by JarJar's voice and lightsaber plothole though.... and off-topic i really hope CGI in all movies is improved in blu-ray editions and 3d versions- they can do very photorealistic stuff now they couldn't when TPM and AOTC were made.....

I don't care about techniques or even looks so much if story works- Rookies is still better than Corruption even though Corruption looks better- Filoni keeps telling how this season makes previous episodes to look like nothing but i must say i didn't see anything else than slight improvements and the most important thing -storytelling- is not improved unfortunately.....that is what i hope for the rest of this season-

TCW-makers!- Think about your stories more! If during the first viewing you spot a huge plothole or don't understand why something happens- talk about it and if needed change it- do simple animation first- or comic or something and then animate the episode itself after it works- it's not so damn hard- i can't believe that- most of these plotholes would be avoided if someone just pays attention to the plot and it's logic.....

3. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    RE: Spoilers, let me put it this way...

Sure. They're the ones setting up a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE buffet of junk food and artery clogging meats that will do nothing but RUIN our health. Irresponsible, absolutely zero nutritional value.

But who're the ones cramming it down their throats? Or are there 'friends' who will laugh at us if we do not partake? [face_whistling]

4. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    lol, I don't get it either.

As for the previews, just don't watch them. I haven't watched any TCW previews, ever. The only Star Wars previews I have ever watched were the ones for TPM and ROTS. It doesn't take much self control to just avoid them.

As for spoilers on the internet, just don't click. I don't know why people come to a Star Wars forum and get mad when they see Star Wars spoilers. Why do you come here? People are here to talk about Star Wars. We are here to talk about Star Wars, we shouldn't have to censor ourselves just in case someone reading doesn't want to know any information pertaining to current Star Wars news.

5. Gry Sarth

Gry Sarth Ex 2x Banhammer Wielding Besalisk Mod star 5

Jun 24, 1999
    Oh, come on. Spoilers... You know all the cool kids are doing it these days! :cool:

But that's the thing. I (and I think lots of other people) want to be in a forum to discuss Star Wars, sure. But regarding upcoming episodes, I want to speculate, get excited, bitch and moan, concoct wild theories, exchange pertinent knowledge, but I don't want to KNOW. Knowing should be for after you've seen the episode.

It's sorta like how the ForceCast is not doing their usual episode roundtable episodes for Nightsisters and Monster, because since many people already saw those episodes in the screening, it would be impossible to make an interesting, speculative discussion. Where's the fun in wondering how this or that will play out when you already KNOW that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.