What Do We Want in a T-Shirt?

Discussion in 'Lafayette, LA' started by Swampsurfer, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    I thought we might want to wear T-shirts to the viewing of the AOTC. I'm not sure we can get them done in time, but it will soon be In The Works.

Even if we do not get them in time for the movie, please respond if you are interested.

Thanks!

[ Previews will soon be available on the website. ;) ]
  2. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK. :) The website update is complete. Please take a look at my proposed T-Shirt designs and give me your thoughts.

Designs by Swampsurfer :D

Also, I need a little help generating some clever passage to print on the back of our Ts. You know, like "We rock! So join our club." ?[face_plain] No. Really, I need some help coming up with something catchy that would generate interest in our club. This is a chance to reaffirm your commitment to launching our organization.

ALSO, anyone with a different design or other ideas concerning this topic, please speak up.
  3. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    I was keeping this STORE a secret until we finalize the designs, but I am afraid no one is interested until they see the final product. [face_mischief] So, here it is:

FanForce Acadiana T-shirts @ Cafe'Press.com :cool:

PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE UNTIL WE AGREE ON THE DESIGNS.

Thanks,
    Swampsurfer
  4. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK. To hell with it! I have OPENED our store for business. There is a link on the website. It too has been updated.

I did not want to wait anymore. I think wearing the T-shirt to the line-up for AOTC will be a good idea.

Here is the link for purchasing FanForce Acadiana Apparel

I hope it catches on.
  5. Lord_Sidious Jedi Knight

star 3
    Will those golf shirts help with my golf game? :?| I could use all the help I can get out there. :)

I like the Yoda and the swamp setting as the front logo. It does have some south Louisiana flavor to it. Does the flag to the left of "Fanforce Acadiana" on the back have any particular meaning? (I hope it is not a stupid question) I also like the "We would be honored if you would join us" line. :)

6. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh! Thank you for the Positive feedback. I was beginning to think my work sucked!

The flag is that of Acadiana, no more - no less.

I wanted a Golf shirt myself, but I am afraid of the print quality on a golf shirt. All of those little ridges. Most golf shirts I have seen have embroidered logos on them. This will be done in laser print. Not too sure it will come out legibly on that material, but you never know.

Did you catch the connection on the header of the other back design?
    Yoda, the wise old oak. :) (I like thinking of that design like that. You see, he knows all and he's been around forever.)
  7. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey! My T-shirt came in today. It looks great! I will be wearing it tomorrow and throughout the lineup activities. Hope to see everyone at some point or another. The print quality is really good, and I am confident it will hold up in the wash.
  8. Swampsurfer Jedi Knight

star 3
    BAD NEWS!!!

I got email from CafePress.com saying that they can not print our shirts because it has Yoda's mug on it. Copyright B.S. and all.

Well from the response to the T-shirts it looks like no one was interested in buying them anyway.

I still wrote to Lucasfilm, Inc. by email asking to use the designs. If anyone has any other ideas, or alternate designs that would not break any copyright laws, pleas speak up in this thread. Also, if this T-shirt design is acceptable and you know of someone who is willing to get us a good deal on printing them, let me know.

Hey! Does this make the one that I received from CafePress.com a collector's item? [face_laugh]

Just joking!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.