Omaha, NE What do we want to do for May?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Jan 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    I mean there just some movie coming out, thats all, haha. We touched on this a little at the last meeting.
    Im all for going to a midnight showing, if there are any offered. Anybody else have any ideas? This is another good chance for us to promote ourselves. Best we've had since AlphaCon.
  2. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Maybe we could set something up with a theater and have those with costumes (sorry Mark) dress up.
  3. corranhornjje Jedi Knight

star 2
    hehehe, maybe mark will get his by then. :)
  4. Dawmer299 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh yeah... my Birthdays May 30... Im sure even though the movie will have been out a few weeks I'll catch for the 20th time then...
  5. banthagrl Jedi Knight

star 1
    We should definitely do a group thing - maybe for several showings since not everybody could probably make a midnight show. It'd be cool to do a promo thing, if the theater would let the group set up a sign-up table or something.

(And those w/out costumes could wear the height of fashion Fan Force T-shirts! ;)

6. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    I just now got around to watching the documentary on the EP 1 dvd, and all I can say is: IS IT MAY YET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
  7. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, I think we should go for the idea we had at the fan film meeting. Have a weenie roast/cookout in someone's back yard. maybe play one of the games(monoply, trivial pursuit) car-pool to the movie. If we don't want to be waaay back in the line, we may want to be there early. In '99, I went to the line about 7:30, and was around the corner, but I still got a good seat, although I was attending by myself. Maybe we could have 2 volunteers get there very early, and have people bring them goodies, through-out the day. I also like the idea of several viewings for people that can't make the opening night. Perhaps make one a night when we bring families to the show(spouses, kids, siblings, etc).
  8. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.