main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Cincin, OH What do we want to do special for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by padawan_schlicher, Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Do we want to have a party of some sort? Do we want to do a gift exchange? Do we want to have another sit down, pitch in dinner like we did for thanksgiving (which i thought was a blast!) Do we want to do a toy donation to charity? What do you all want to do special for Christmas? These are just a few ideas...It's never too early to start planning and I know I get really swamped and i'd much rather get everything organized now than have it sneak up on me.

Ideas?
    Suggestions?
    Discuss, discuss....

2. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    Can we do something cheap or even free to some point. I was recently laid off and am broke at this point unless I find work and have a paycheck by the party date.

3. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    We can adopt a Highway program thats if everyone wants to.

4. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    I think a secret Santa thing would be cool, for thoose who want to participate! We could limit the present price to $10.00 .

5. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    A simple gift exchange would be fun, or donate some gifts to a charity would be good too.

6. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    I want presents! Lots and lots of presents!! :) 8-}

Seriously, I think the gift exchange is a good idea, like Ludo said we could make it a $10.00 maximum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.