main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV What do you do in your free time?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Darth-Kevin-Thomas, Apr 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Kevin-Thomas

Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    Well, just an inquiry. I go to class and work, both at UNLV. But in my free time im out watching or making movies. I read alot and go hiking in Red Rock.

In general, i try to stay a way from the strip.

what about others???

dkt out

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    watch some of the shows I like, read, watch movies, play Star Wars Galaxies, read this board, play RPG's...

That's the stuff I do that is separate from stuff I do with my wife and kid.

3. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I fight crime....and date David Anders and Michael Vartan simultaneously.....

or, maybe I just imagine I do all those things, and THAT´S what I do in my free time....

4. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    hehehe...she sleeps is what she's saying. and dreams of dating dave anders and mike vartan.

i work and school and read. that is all.

5. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    I read books and comics, draw, play videogames, design websites, work on my novel(s), watch a little tv, and play tabletop rpgs.

6. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I work, go to church, film videos, play rpgs, try to play video games, think about cleaning my car and room, watch movies, and more important than them all is SLEEP!!!!! oh precious sleep, its so valuable to me it outweighs gold in my book... ok not really, but you get the feel of it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.