main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What do you hope we'll see in DJ?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by obi-wannabe1, Nov 23, 2001.

?

What do you hope we'll see in DJ?

Poll closed Mar 28, 2012.
  1. Jaina breaking out the force lightning and frying some Vong!

23.1%
  2. Jaina & Jag together

23.1%
  3. Jaina vs. Jacen fight

5.4%
  4. Jaina & Tahiri teaming up (and getting frisky)

21.5%
  5. Pilot Jaina in action with her X-wing

2.3%
  6. All of the above

16.9%
  7. Other (list below)

7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm gonna agree with Suncrusher and say that all I really want in DJ is a decent portrayal of Kyp. It's about time he stopped being written as the big jerk! :p

Jae Angel

2. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Chiss, not Jag, chiss kicking vong @#$!

3. Tsavong_Lah

Tsavong_Lah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 29, 2001
    Its looking like Jaina and Kyp are gonna be chummy for a while. From what I've read.

And Kyp is not a Jerk he is a good man fighting for the NR, even though they don't give him the respect he deserves.

4. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    SPOILERS

I have heard from a very reliable source that Jania will be getting together with Jag, but will be Kyp's apprentice.

End Spoiler

5. obi-wannabe1

obi-wannabe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    That sounds likely...

6. Lord_Ogli

Lord_Ogli Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    I got vote 100, and it was for... Jaina & Tahiri teaming up (and getting frisky)

It may be unlikely but if Jimmy will share with Jacen(give Tahiri a kiss) then why not with Jaina???

7. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    First off, all of you out there hoping Jaina and Tahiri will get frisky - take a long cold shower or step outside in the cold weather. You all need to cool off big time.

Now, I'm not certain, but I think Han and Leia will be in DJ as well. If this is so, then I'm hoping for, in my opinion, the long-awaited confrontation between Leia and Jaina. Those of you who've read Balance Point know that Jaina's been harboring some resentment towards her mother for some time. Unfortunately, I don't think this has been resolved at any point between Balance Point and Star by Star. I think it's going to come all out the next time Jaina and Leia meet.

8. obi-wannabe1

Jun 11, 2001
    I hope that Jaina and Jag will finally get to know each other better and get together.

I'd also like to see some Jacen torture at the hands of the Vong (maybe it'll knock some sense into him).

I really want to find out how Tahiri will react to the loss of Anakin (and Tenel Ka's reaction).

9. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I want to see Luke Skywalker become like the old Luke Skywalker in the OT.

10. JediSmuggler

JediSmuggler Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 5, 1999
    Amen to that.

11. Baron_Fel

Baron_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    That would be nice,but he's changed too much already.

12. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    hmph. jaina doesn't deserve jag...in my opinion. the darkside thing can be cute for a little bit, but it will drag if kept going to long like other parts of this series.and kyp may not be a jerk in a way...ok well he is one, but i think he's mostly either not thinking things through or hardly at all in some cases and that's really not kewl. jaina would probably not get together with kyp for that doublecross/using of her that one time, and jacen with tahiri, no i think he goes for someone a little more mature than that, but then again i can't speak for him, ;)

13. LtSticks

LtSticks Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    "Now, I'm not certain, but I think Han and Leia will be in DJ as well. If this is so, then I'm hoping for, in my opinion, the long-awaited confrontation between Leia and Jaina. Those of you who've read Balance Point know that Jaina's been harboring some resentment towards her mother for some time. Unfortunately, I don't think this has been resolved at any point between Balance Point and Star by Star. I think it's going to come all out the next time Jaina and Leia meet."

This is what i want in it!! Finally!! Cue massive bust up!

14. wampa

wampa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 1998
    My answer, as always is more Wampas. Sure Keyes through us a bone in Rebirth, but that just wasn't enough. KJA set up a nice Wampa standard in Darksaber that other authors have failed to comply with. It's not there aren't any other confirmed species of Wampas beside Snow Wampas (i.e. the Cliff Wampas of Gall in the SotE game).

15. obi-wannabe1

Jun 11, 2001
    wampa...um, just why are you so crazy about wampas? did you have a ...tramatizing experience involving a wampa as a child? where raised by a wampa? what's the story? what's the deal?

16. Avalon69

Avalon69 Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2001
    Jaina and Jacen fight! Both of them need to knock some sense into each other. ;)

17. Tahiri-Solo

Tahiri-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
    id like to see more of Jacen......hes becomeing a very interesting young guy...compared to how he was in YJK series....

Jaina and Leia, yes, a confrontation is innevitable.....

Jaina and Tahiri...huh?!?!!?! yuck, sorry, Anakin will be back

Kyp being Jainas master....this could be a good thing, if anyone understand the dark side, its him

Jaina and Jag.....dunno, im still hoping for Zekk.....

Jacen and Jaina confrontation......hmm, twins facing off, where have we seen this before?

18. JADES_FIRE

JADES_FIRE Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    I agree with wampa :D It would be pretty funny to see Vong cloned Wampa's running around trying to kill Jedi :D :D LOL

I also want to see Kyp portrayed a little better ;) A little more background on Jag would be nice.

19. -Vergere-

-Vergere- Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2001
    I'm with Tahiri-Solo - I'd also like to see more from Jacen - alot more!

Unfortunately, I don't think it will happen in Dark Journey. Oh well, I'll be looking out for any and all Jacen references in Dark Journey instead! :p

20. Sticks

Sticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    Jaina and Jag. Definitely Jaina and Jag.

21. Balance_Point

Balance_Point Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    I'm right behind -Vergere- and Tahiri-Solo all the way... the first thing I'm going to do when I finally get DJ is rapidly scan through the pages picking out every last teeny mention of Jacen. :) I have to keep myself busy until August...

22. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    yeah! Vongpas! :)

23. corran_rouge9

corran_rouge9 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2001
    I'm all for Vongpas. If the Vong can create something as nasty as Voxyn from Vornskyrs, what could they do with Wampas???

24. Samuel

Samuel Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2001
    I probably should of voted for the force lightning frying some Vong but I had to go with Jaina and Jag getting together.

It only seems right ;)

25. wilde_karrde2002

wilde_karrde2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 9, 2002
    Jaina vs. Jacen
    remember the Vong have a thing about twins-one always kills the other one in their culture. This may be the event that starts the chain of events that gets the NR back in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.