main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What do you reread the most?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Excellence, Sep 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
    The Thrawn Trilogy/Duology and all of the X-Wing books.

2. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
    The Thrawn Trilogy/Duology and all of the X-Wing books!

3. Sniper_Wolf

Sniper_Wolf Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    I used to reread a lot of the novels I have, which were your biggies like your Thrawn works, X-Wing, New Jedi Order, etc. Unless I completely hate the novel(Yoda: Dark Rendevous, The Joiner King), I can reread the novel easily.

4. ThrawnSocks

ThrawnSocks Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2004
    I re-read the Clone Wars comics all the time. I've re-read several of teh X-wing books (with Adumar being the most read), and I can assure you I'll read them again.

5. MasterFrylock

MasterFrylock Jedi Master

Oct 28, 2003
    I'm still relatively new to the EU(been into it for about 1.5 years) so I haven't reread that much of it yet.

I have reread all of my Republic and Clone Wars era comics atleast once(from Clone Wars vol. 1-5 through the current Republic issues) and also The Cestus Deception and SoTE. Yoda: Dark Rendezvous and possibly Shatterpoint are next on the reread list if I can find the time. Generally, I find that the stuff set around the time of the movies are the most enjoyable. Other stuff sometimes feels a bit too "out there"(I'm looking at you, post-ROTJ eu).

6. Astral_Bug

Astral_Bug Jedi Master star 1

Sep 19, 2005
    This summer I reread Zahn's Trilogy&Duology (after ROTS things just don't look the same; that Han&Leia 'higher ground' joke in Vision of the Future=hilarious), and practicaly the whole NJO(even the Rogue planet(hardcover, heh)), to be back in the mood for the TJK.

Oh, yeah, and of course:
    -Shadows of the Empire
    -Cloak of Deception
    -SM:Shadow Hunter
    ...twice a year

7. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    Well back when I had to wait a year for the next book to come out, I must have re-read the Heir to the Empire, and then later Dark Force Rising, quite a number of times till The Last Command was published. Otherwise I don't usualy re-read them. I have way too huge a stack of other books I'm plowing through.

8. gemking

gemking Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2005

You're not alone! I've loved pretty much everything I've read, including JAT & NJO & I'm 23! (Not that much older I know, but I am an old married!!) But then again, I'm a girl............

Back on topic: I just finished re-reading JAT & have re-read TTT several times. I hope to get around to re-reading the entire NJO at some point soon, but will have to wait for a suitably sized gap in new releases before I attempt that one!!

9. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Tatooine Ghost
    Obsession Comics
    Maul vs. Vader
    Extinction
    Shadows of the Empire
    Labyrinth of Evil
    Revenge of the Sith
    The Unifying Force
    Star by Star
    Rebel Dream/Stand
    Dark Tide I/II

*Inserts space for Dark Lord :p

As you can tell, I'm a varied fangirl. :) I can't wait for the stuff on Vader to start coming out now, it's an exciting time to be a Star Wars fan.

10. GavinStrife

GavinStrife Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 15, 2005
    I've re-read the X-Wing series a couple times, and the Jedi Search (but thats what led me into the EU anyway ;)

11. Fist_of_Mandalore

Fist_of_Mandalore Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 2005
    Ive read RC: Hard Contact five times...so yeah, Hard Contact is the one ofr me. And Last One Standing...

12. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    All of Zahn's books (Survivors Quest is my favorite) because I am a big Luke and Mara fan
    I, Jedi
    The Wraith Squadron Books
    Rebirth
    Star by Star

13. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    i hardly ever re-read.

i've read some of the important njo novels again like traitor, SBS, and TUF because i rush-read all of them, and was so blown away i couldn't absorb all the information, so i read them again to better take it in.

so now i wonder why i just keep all the books, if i don't re-read them at all :p

14. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    I've reread the X-Wing book series a few times.

15. sidious618

sidious618 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 20, 2003
    The Clone Wars comics, Cloak of Deception and Yoda:DR(I always love to re-read the ending every once in a while).

16. Colt 45

Colt 45 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2000
    Wraith Squadron!

17. darktalon

darktalon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 29, 2005
    I recently re-read Shadows of the Empire and the Thrawn Trilogy when I decided to read more SW books. SotE was much better than I remembered, but hadn't read it for 8 years. Also re-read The Glove of Darth Vader when I was reminded of its existence and decided to see if it was as bad as everyone said - it was indeed. [face_laugh]

18. Rohniss

Rohniss Jedi Padawan star 4

May 9, 2005
    Tales of the Jedi (Most Exar of the entire EU)
    Hard Contact
    Shatterpoint
    TTT
    I,Jedi (Exar makes me Smile)
    JAT (Ditto)
    X-WING (Stackpole and AA)
    the 1st Han Trilogy
    *makes space for Drew's Bane of the Sith Novel (i love Jade Empire and KOTOR),Triple Zero, Dark Lord, and Outbound Flight.

19. Darth_Davi

Darth_Davi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 29, 2005
    All of the X-Wing books.

20. younghansolo

younghansolo Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    I read solo command quite a lot because it cracks me up, but i mostly re-read both of the han solo trilogies.
    The A.A Crespin trilogy is my fave because i can relate to it better. I was 17 when i first read paradise snare and i think han is around that age and as i have aged i relate to the different parts of han's life. Although thanks to the prequels i kinda have to ignor some continuity errors or at least do my best to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.