What do you think is the best lightsaber fight?

Discussion in 'Syracuse, NY' started by MightyDerk, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MightyDerk Jedi Knight

star 1
    The best is Qui Gon Jinn with Obi-Wan VS Darth Maul, but its a bunch of crud that Obi-Wan sliced Darth Maul in half. Darth Maul was trained all of his life to kill the jedi but they just have to make Obi-Wan win didnt they! And jedi are not suposed to act on there feelings but guess what Obi-wan did, he acted on his feelings of revenge to kill Darth Maul because he killed Qui Gon Jinn.

Darth Maul is the best!
  2. Jaren_Valnor Force Ghost

star 2
    Actually, Obi-Wan was sworn to fight the dark side, so it wasn't just because of Master Jinn.

Personally, I like Obi-Wan vs. Vader in Episode IV...JK!

Actually, I love the duel between Kenobi and Vader in Revenge of the Sith. It's so sad at the end...I actually cried in the theater. It was so emotionally charged...they knew eachother's moves so well that it lasted 10 minutes (the longest blade fight in a film ever!).
  3. joeyc1628 Jedi Knight

star 1
    i think the best is in attack of the clones. i could watch that all the time. how dooku beats on ibi and anakin and yoda comes in and saves the day.. it's great stuff. YODA OH!
  4. joeyc1628 Jedi Knight

star 1
    obi** not ibi. but yeah. i really like yoda. and no matter how powerful you have become, much to learn you still have. yoda is like the dumbledore of starwars.
  5. LiLStEwY Jedi Padawan

I say the best fights r any with Yoda! ecspecially in Attack of the Clones! He was awesome when he fought in that movie!
  6. jedi_john92 Jedi Padawan

any fight with yoda in it is the best because it is so funny that they think they can mess with yoda
  7. MightyDerk Jedi Knight

star 1
    Darth Maul can kick yoda's ugly green hairy butt anyday![face_beatup]
  8. Jaren_Valnor Force Ghost

star 2
    I try my hardest to stay away from these...but...I must defend my Master, so here, Raider Four!

Master Yoda lived 900 years. Do you not think he learned more in the art of the duel than the short-lived Maul? He's got the Force on his side; Maul has more BRUTE force than THE Force. Master Yoda trained Count Dooku, who became one of the greatest swordsmen in the galaxy and a far smarter and overall better Sith Lord than Maul.
    Yoda could outsmart Maul, who has a one-track mind. For example, for his early years, Maul's mind was always, "Become a Sith apprentice." After this, it was, "Please my Master." After that phase, it was, "Destroy any Jedi in my way." After murdering Darsha Assant and Master Anoon Bondara, it was, "Keep Nute Gunray in line as he subjugates Naboo for Sidious." Finally, it was, "Destroy these Jedi for my Master," and then he was killed.
    Yoda, however, can focus on many things. He attempted to lead an army to victory, restore peace, detect the Sith, decipher the prophecy, find out exactly who was evil in Palpatine's office, and end the cloud of the Force all at one time. He managed over twenty years of self-exile on a little-known planet with contact with only two sentient beings, and only one wasn't trying to kill him, without going insane.
    Look at how Maul died. He was outsmarted by a twenty-five-year-old student! He was a much better swordsman at the time, but still was beaten on pure shock! If Obi-Wan Kenobi at age 25 could beat Maul, I'm sure that Yoda at age 864 (his age when Maul was killed) could beat Darth Maul!
  9. Jaren_Valnor Force Ghost

star 2
    Sorry for the length of the post, but I do love Master Yoda.
  10. MightyDerk Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ahhh, Maul is still cooler, may not be better but is cooler. Darth Maul and younger Darth Vader are my idols. Dart Maul can kick Count Dooku's old ugly bad swoordsmanship tooshie any time. Maul OH!
  11. joeyc1628 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes Yoda.. But, other than that my favorite jedi is Qui-Gon Jinn. He was one of the best swordsman in the galaxy, i cant beleive he was beaten by maul. But still, he was a very wise jedi.. and if not for him, there would be no other movies!
  12. DarthGyos Jedi Master

star 4
    As far as choreography and flare - Obi- Maul
    As far as swordmanship - Dooku-Obi-Anakin (Ep3)I like it that Dooku owns Obi.

As far a gravity - ESB Vader-Luke. In the sestology (is that the proper term?), it MEANS the most.

IMHO.

~DG~
  13. Jaren_Valnor Force Ghost

star 2
    Raider 4, did you say that Dooku has bad swordsmanship?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Darth Gyos, the proper term is sextology.
  14. jedi_john92 Jedi Padawan

yes.....he did.....he did.
  15. MightyDerk Jedi Knight

star 1
    yous take things to seriously, i was just kidding and its my opinion.
  16. MightyDerk Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, young Darth Vader is better then Count Dooku, if Anakin can beet Count Dooku then i am sure that Darth Vader can because he got more powerful!

Vader OH!
  17. joeyc1628 Jedi Knight

star 1
    cool.... But it is a fact, not an opinion that Count Dooku was an excellent swordsman.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.