main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What do you think of "Revenge of the Sith"?

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by jedi_ginny, Jul 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_ginny

jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    personally, i think it's an awesome title, and fits in really well in the whole saga.

i just hope no one gets confused with abbreviations. RotS, RotJ, RotK. :p

2. DarthScully

DarthScully Jedi Master star 4

Oct 30, 2001
    i thought its good, not great, but good enough, and it fits well with the list of titles:

Episode I: The Phantom Menace
    Episode II: Attack of the Clones
    Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
    Episode IV: A New Hope
    Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
    Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

btw, will there be some kind of line party for ROTS?

edit: one more thing, i remember you guys said that there would be an acct for SWP to access stuff from Hyperspace? did that push thru?

my resolve is starting to weaken and i might just sign up fo the damn thing. problem is i dont have a credit card yet and i'm not sure if the OS takes money order from oversease

3. jedi_ginny

jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    our problem with that is controlling the usage. as far as we know, only one person can be logged in at a time. until we can think of a way to get around that problem, i don't think we can set up that account yet. :(

4. ibanawor

ibanawor Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2004
    wow.. the title's really cool.. i'm so "left behind".. man! i should've joined the force ages ago.. im an avid fan, but then the thought of joining the group came to me only last night after watching AOTC for the nth time.. btw, cool site! :D

5. Lord_Anunnaki

Lord_Anunnaki Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2005
    I just hope its not like Episode II where its like you see it once its awesome then again its sucks after the second or third time.

6. baru-chan

baru-chan Jedi Master

Apr 4, 2003
    I don't know...when I first heard of the title, I thought that it would be like RotJ again, giving out a sort-of misleading title and releasing the real one afterwards. But now that it's official...I still don't know; I'm ambivalent about it. Revenge of the Sith just sounds so...cliche.

7. Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma

Jedi_Ulic_Qel-Droma Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2002
    I always went with this Title for Episode III:

SITH HAPPENS

:D

8. Jedi_dragracer

Jedi_dragracer Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2005
    What I think about Revenge of the Sith is that it is cool and the lightsaber fights including the special effects of the movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.