main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What do you think of the Title for Episode 3???

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by Darth_Anakin29, Jul 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Anakin29

Darth_Anakin29 Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2004
    I haven't seen this discussed here, so I thought I would bring it up. So what is the verdict on Revenge of The Sith??

I think it's a good title, ties it in with Return of the Jedi (Or Revenge as it originally was going to be called)

What are your thoughts?

2. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    I like it. Although it should be called. When Chewie Met Yoda, and should be nothing but Yoda and Chewbacca hanging out, riding a 2 seat bicycle, laughing and giggling like only they could.

3. AnakinsAngel4

AnakinsAngel4 Jedi Youngling

Jun 30, 2004
    I like it. The crowd went wild when it was announced at the San Diego Comic-Con. I guess a lot more people than I realized were hoping for that title.

May the Force Be with Us All!

"'Ere we roam, 'ere we roam, we'll come back home, back home, to our dear own Rhode Island"!!!!!!!!!!

4. Darth_Anakin29

Darth_Anakin29 Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2004
    so more like A Bosom Buddies type film Jeffbacca...minus the dressing up as woman role of course.

And I agree with Anakin's Angel...the title is great as I said earlier.

5. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I assumed it was this from the beginning.
    I don't mind it. It sounds like something Lucas would call it. It fits with the rest.

If they were my films I don't know if that is the title I would use. However I like it.

-Seldon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.