main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What do you think should happen to the Vong at the end of NJO?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by ron corless, Mar 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ron corless

ron corless Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 1, 1999
    I wonder what will become of the Vong in the final NJO hardcover due October 28,2003?

Should the remnants of the NR sign a peace drive them out of the galaxy or make peace and let the Vong have it's own small sector of space like the Imperial Remnant?

I think that the NR remnants should drive most of the Vong out of the galaxy and the Shamed Ones could stay and rule their own tiny sector of the galaxy.

Perhaps the SW galaxy map in the final NJO hardcover will reveal whether the Vong stay in a tiny sector of the galaxy and maybe even where the new government that will replace the NR will rule. I'm not sure it will be Coruscant it's ruined beyond belief.

2. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Not this again. What is it, once every month or two this question pops up. Plus it seems the basis for the NJO ending in 2003 is on the books so far confirmed. I've only seen the list twice since folks started saying the NJO would end in the next couple of years and both times it struck me that the list said books so far confirmed. It didn't say anything about books they may be in the works but not yet confirmed. We know some books are already lost, but we don't know how many others are awaiting confirmation. Wasn't the original ending date something like 2006? And so far we've lost what, four or seven? What happens if in december of this year the list suddenly has ten more books on it? Like I said, no clue how many are yet to be confirmed. Sudden editions to the list of confirmed books would really mess with the ending date folks are setting.

3. Crazed-Dragoon

Crazed-Dragoon Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2002
    i think i know how the vong are going to lose
    first of all the imps have been spending all their resources on a secret fleet
    whats going to happen is the jedi will send agents to start shamed ones to uprise when they start to the chiss will attack from above while the nr will attack from below with the vong forces occupied with the chiss nr and shamed ones the imps with the lagest fleet will attack straight to the middle at lord shimmeras worldship or whatever he is on. they will destroy the vong fleet guarding it then destroy shimeras ship. after that the imp fleet will split in half and 1 half will help the chiss while the other will help the nr. the shamed ones will be givin a few planets to live on. and everyone will live happly ever after intill the next threat comes

4. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    This has been asked one to many times so stop asking it. The Imps are in a recesion, meaning they dont have the dreds to build a fleet. Also their Moffs wont allow them to engage the Vong, unless Pellys wants to get impeached.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.