What do you think the Sourcebook(s) for the New Republic Era (Between ROTJ and NJO) should be like?

Discussion in 'South Bend, IN' started by KnnOs, Aug 29, 2001.

?

What do you think the Sourcebook(s) for the New Republic Era (Between ROTJ and NJO) should be like?

Poll closed Sep 12, 2001.
One large sourcebook for the whole thing 3 vote(s) 75.0%
One sourcebook for each series (Thrawn Trilogy, X-wing, Jedi Academy etc.) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I don't think they should make any from that era. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
The hell with the rest of it just give me my X-wing Sourcebook! 1 vote(s) 25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KnnOs Force Ghost

star 2
  2. Empyre Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have to go for one large one but I think that they should especially focus on the x-wing series and the five Zahn books.Most of the others are just rehashes of previous characters and ships.
  3. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    Yes, one book for everything. It would be cool to have one book for every Era. Although, I personally thing that they should do the New Republic Era first, and wait until the NJO books are finished before tackling that Era.
  4. KnnOs Force Ghost

star 2
    Ah but WOTC disagrees, the NJO Sourcebook will be released first quarter next year, while they haven't made any NR era Sourcebook plans public
  5. Xmaveric Force Ghost

star 5
    It looks like the majority vote on this pole goes to the first one. Most people would rather have everything referenced in one book. Those that would not, are obviously wrong. :D

I still haven't had a chance to look over the new Rebellion Era Sourcebook that I bought on Saturday. I knew this would happen...I bought all three books, but I don't have time to read them :(

I still can't wait for the NJO Sourcebook, though. That's my favorite era. NR Era had too many inconsistancies ::poke KnnOs:: :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.