main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NZ What do you think this SW cup is worth?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by StarWarsLoverNZ, Sep 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWarsLoverNZ

StarWarsLoverNZ Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2001
    Hey all, I don't get on TF.N very often.

I've had this old Star Wars cup for a long time. It's from the original trilogy.

It's made of white plastic and has a pic of R2D2 C3PO on it. On the bottom it says 'Coke adds life' which is a really old Coke slogan.

The cup is in pretty good condition, just a few scratches.

Anyway, what do you guys think it might be worth?

(BTW, I live in Palmerston North.)

2. Buzz-Bumble

Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000

I've no idea what it's worth, but if its quite thick plastic (with a bull logo and 'Taurus' on the bottom with the slogan), then it sounds like one of the cups that were given away by Georgie Pie when the original movie was released.

I'm not sure how many there were in the complete set, but I've got a Han & Chewie one that I got back then, so I'd be willing to pay a sensible price to get another one from the set if you're selling it. :)

3. StarWarsLoverNZ

Oct 29, 2001
    Yeah it has the Taurus logo on the bottom.

4. Buzz-Bumble

Buzz-Bumble Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000

Yep, sounds like the right one.

I've done a check of the Sir Steve's Guide Price List - plenty of cups, including what is probably this set, but no pictures or prices (very few details at all).

There's some Coca-Cola cups on [linkhttp://www.avalon.net/~daydream/starwars/starwars.html]this webpage[/link] for US$8 each, but no picture of them. :(

I did find some here for US$5 each. The Han Solo ones use the same image as mine, but the cup itself look like the thinner plastic type - mine doesn't have an indented bottom like these. Getting closer though. :)

5. StarWarsLoverNZ

Oct 29, 2001
    The cup is for sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.