main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

DFW, TX What do you think..............

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Hemp_Knight, Jun 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hemp_Knight

Hemp_Knight Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2002
    Have any you seen the new Revised Core Rulebook for Star Wars from WotC?? What do you think of it?? Would anyone be willing to
    play in a game using the d20 rules?? I've been running two D&D games based on d20 and have recently stopped those games cause of burnout. Now, I can run a game , but, prefer to play. If you have any ideas, thoughts, or concerns, let me know.

2. Kurgan1

Kurgan1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 19, 2000
    Haven't used it myself. The only one I've used is the old WEG version, and that was pretty cool. However, if we decide to use the new system, I'm cool with that.

I wonder if the new version lets you be a bad guy.....

3. Hemp_Knight

May 26, 2002
    Of course, but, thats more up to the GM not the game. Well, d20 anyway.

4. Carmen

Carmen Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    I thought the RPG this Sunday was going to be run with the d20 rules? (Although I'm not sure if it'll be the original or the revised.)

5. Nabooty_Call

Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 11, 2000
    We're looking at using the revised D20 rules, though we'll need to borrow copies of the new book as most of us are suckas and bought the first edition, then never really used it [face_plain]

The RPG is scheduled for this Saturday, June 15, from 12:00 noon to whenever at Jeff's (THX_Jedi) apartment.

Also, we have an opportunity to see AOTC with a couple of the other FanForce groups who'll be in town Saturday (Houston and Waco), more news to follow!

6. Hemp_Knight

May 26, 2002
    Well,this can be for the fanforce, but, I'm not going to be able to come to this game on the 15th because I have wedding to go to. And if this is going to be just 1 weekend a month? I can be there later as long as it doesn't mess with my schedule. My schedulwe revolves around a child so it cant be changed but I would like to be there for the game next time. But, if anyone interested in a stand only game just let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.