main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion What do you want for our heroes to fight against?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Feelicks, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feelicks

Feelicks Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 7, 2012
    Assuming there's Imperial remnant in the galaxy at the time, they could be fighting those, or would ypou prefer a whole new evil force in the galaxy for our heroes to fight?

2. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
  3. RAZORBLADE

RAZORBLADE Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 13, 2013
    i like the idea of an anarchist, ala Joker. palpatine represented full control and he was defeated, so logically the heroes now need to face someone who wants to cause chaos. my story would be this. the galaxy is in a kind of cold war. since the end of ROTJ the galaxy has been split between the new republic and those still sympathetic towards the empire, who i call the confederacy of free systems. there would be a peace but tension at the same time. both parties would still have armies. enter my villian, a terriost from the outer rim [possible mandorlian, have not decieded yet] who wants to incite war between the republic and confederacy and when they destroy each other he will enter with his army and and take control. the army would not be force users, they would be a little like north korea. but the villian woul have force knowledge. my feeling he would have studied his enemies and and learned their powers so he could beat them. thats when leia would send her son, jacen solo to find her brother luke who has disappered 20 years ago. it would be a little like 7 samurai, with the people begging the new jedi order for help. what you think?

4. Jobertus

Jobertus Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 31, 2012
    I don't know, hunger or cancer or something.

5. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.