VIDEO What do you want for Xbox 720?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lazy Storm Trooper, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Lazy Storm Trooper Force Ghost

star 4
    What do you want to see with the Xbox 720 (or Xbox 8). I want to keep my current Gamerscore, have a better version of Kinect, and full backwards compatibility with both Xbox and Xbox 360 games.
    Last edited by Lazy Storm Trooper, Feb 7, 2013
    Trimaj and hunter77 like this.
  2. hunter77 Jedi Master

star 1
    Good specs that will last a good while, before being really outdated. Bluray player. No always online! Hopefully free Live. Low noise, and small size. Good quality, no RROD or other errors. Backwards compebility, and able to play used games. Im still not sure which console i will get first, new Xbox or new Playstation.
    Last edited by hunter77, Feb 7, 2013
    Trimaj likes this.
  3. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    Wouldn't Microsoft need permission from Sony to add a Blu-Ray player to it?
  4. hunter77 Jedi Master

star 1
    No idea, i imagine they would pay them for a license or something, to be able to use it. I also think i'v already heard some rumors, that they will be using it. I mean if the next Xbox dosn't use Bluray, i think it will have a magor disadvantage. Seeing as the PS4 will, and the games will get bigger.
  5. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    The just need to license it from the Blu-ray consortium.
  6. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
  7. Ezio Skywalker Jedi Grand Master

star 4
  8. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
    I want it to do my homework and write my thesis while I go outside and play.
    Lazy Storm Trooper likes this.
  9. Ambervikings91 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    yep, kotor 3
  10. Ender Sai Chosen One

star 9
    I WULD LIEK A NEW BATTLEFONT GAME, AMIRITE @jp-30?
    Darth_Invidious and jp-30 like this.
  11. 07jonesj Force Ghost

star 4
    Backwards compatible with at least the last gen (360), the ability to play offline, the ability to not have to buy Kinect. No, that is not the future of gaming. No. Never. Neither is IlumiRoom. Never.

Specs somewhere between mid and high PCs currently. A hard-hitting must-have game exclusive to the next Xbox.
  12. Darth-Lando Chosen One

star 6
    This is the most important bit for me. I am done with motion controlled gaming and voice commands. DONE. I simply have no interest in it and will not use it. And the thought of installing a camera pointed at my couch that some faceless corporation has access to is way, way, waaay, too 1984 for my tastes.
  13. TrandoJedi Force Ghost

star 4
    Xbox needs more exclusives, the main reason I got a PS3 was the better and more numerous exclusives for the system. Halo and Gears of War are all that seems to be left minus some XBLA titles. The last Fable was a Kinect game soooo.....

I love me so Halo and Gears of War, but its not worth the system alone anymore.
    Lazy Storm Trooper likes this.
  14. kameron b Jedi Padawan

ha microsoft would never give free xbox live. they always want to take your money. I also heard that you may have to buy a new kinect for it. :(
  15. hunter77 Jedi Master

star 1
    Well i just said what i wanted, i doubt they would do all that. And yea i heard about the always online, and always kinect. If thats true, they are just making me even more sure of not buying their product.
  16. 07jonesj Force Ghost

star 4
    The always Kinect I could see happening, but the always online just is not good business sense. You cut off a portion of your customers when doing that. Maybe next-next gen when the internet infrastructure is much better.