Oregon What Do You Want Your Chapter Name To Be?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Sep 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Master

star 4
    Or 'The state just a tad north of the state where ROTJ was filmed even though some believe it was filmed here Fan Force'

TSJTNSWROTJWFETSBFHFF.
  2. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ^ [face_shocked]

Um... the more you guys discuss the name for your FanForce, the more I like the name Portland FanForce. ;)
  3. Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Master

star 4
    Well its either gonna be Portland Fan Force or PDX Fan Force. Or we could do Oregon Fan Force. I think we're safer off doing that because then we can accomodate all of Oregon and if another Oregon Fan Force is created we'll change our name. Plus then we can make really cool puns involving OFF.
  4. RylaRainGirl Jedi Padawan

Then again, we could always use P-OFF (portland-oregon fan force) and I'm sure that would conjure up some interesting puns...

I still like RainForce, myself. :]
  5. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, I think we should be Oregon Fan Force, then if there does come another Fan Force in our state, we will re-title ours "The REAL Oregon Fan Force," just like The Real Slim Shady. :)
  6. Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Master

star 4
  7. DARTH_ANN Jedi Master

star 1
    Could somebody do a poll or something? I don't know how to put one together.
  8. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    ^ Click on the "Creat poll" link right next to the post new topic link. Just fill out the title of the poll and the possible options, and click on post.
  9. Jedi_Nailbiter Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.