main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA What do you want?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StrangeWings, Dec 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StrangeWings

StrangeWings Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    OK folks we need to get some ideas about what it is that everyone would like to see happen with the group. I don't mean just meeting and such, I mean do you want to be like Norfolk with the costuming. Or maybe a book club, lightsaber dualing...etc. What do you want to see? Post your ideas and suggestions. Also if you have friends, family or whatever that are into Star Wars and might have an interest in FanForce....tell them about it and get them to join. WE NEED PEOPLE.

2. jackboot

jackboot Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2004
    I have a friend that would like to join but isn't sure about it. He is into Rev-War stuff and is not afraid of costumes but I think a saber dueling thing might be cool too. I am not talking about a structured Master/Padawan situation I mean things that would be functional combat dueling and seperately theatrical dueling. If you want to build your oun then I am willing to help people or get a group together to do that. How about that?

3. Tetmatek

Tetmatek Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2005
    I Got a place to do some duelling. or what ever. Just need help to coordinate.

4. DERTHH_MAWLZ

DERTHH_MAWLZ Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2005
    What sort of place do u have for dueling?

5. Tetmatek

Tetmatek Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2005
    I Have 15000 square foot shop that has a lot of open space. also have several very sturdy risers that work as well. I'm located in Petersburg(shop that is).

6. DERTHH_MAWLZ

DERTHH_MAWLZ Jedi Master star 1

Aug 5, 2005
    Sounds like a nice place to do a fan film. I have EL sabers but no costumes as of yet.

7. Kmunee

Kmunee Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 5, 2001
    I see we finally got some communication going in our cantina. Gooooooood! Whatever you guys are trying to do, I am willing to support it. The dueling idea sounds cool, but I don't own any dueling lightsabers. Just the store bought electronic lightsabers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.