Speculation What do your eyes want to see?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by ThatWanFromStewjon, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Ichor_Razor Force Ghost

star 2
    Hundreds of Jedi heading into battle, possibly with Imperials or Sith.
  2. Joe Force Ghost

star 6
    I had no idea he was such a big Orn Free Ta fan.
    LawJedi likes this.
  3. gezvader28 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd like to see Chewie rip someone's arms off .
  4. Bobatron Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    What do eyes want to see:
    -Hyperspace jump shot.
    -Subtle design references to the other films.
    -Advancements in technology like new versions of Astromech droids and protocol droids, or even the technology being considered obsolete and not seeing any in use but those two we know.
    -Stuff that I won't notice until repeat viewings.
    TreborSabreon and Figrin D'aniel like this.
  5. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
    I want to see attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I want to watch C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. Or else all of these moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain.
    Panakas_Dawg likes this.
  6. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Damaged Imperial remnants.
  7. Sitara Force Ghost

star 3
    I want, more than nearly anything, to see why, just why, the ability of a technological terror to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the Force.

I want a Force User, preferably a Sith, to destroy an entire system and all it's affiliated planets. Say, by Force Crushing the systems sun, the resultant explosion obliterating the entire system and all it's planets, killing trillions.

I want the Force to be taken seriously, and not be a joke. (like when Anakin used the Force to try and impress Padme. man that was dumb)
  8. Sitara Force Ghost

star 3
  9. Bobatron Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    We saw that when Luke turned off his computer and used the Force to destroy that technological terror.
  10. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
    When the Falcon appears on screen it will be an updated looking piece of awesome technology that does not break down.
  11. Graphic Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Let Chewie "introduce" the beginning of the Movie. In the past Movies it mostly belongs to the Droids to do it. They get the first big Shot. Now give it to the Wookie.
    The Falcon lands somewhere, the ramp goes down, and Chewie stand there with his Crossbow. Simple and familiar.
    PANAKIN_Hightalker likes this.
  12. Bazinga'd SWC/PT/ Spinoff Manager -Destroyer of Spam

Manager
    star 5
    When it comes down to it, right now I just want to see a Star Wars Movie. 2015 is a long time for many of us to wait.
    Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  13. Kuestmaster Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Big Three, Chewie, Droids and The Falcon. That's a must.
  14. Graphic Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Since the EP VII announcement cames up, i thought about some decions that Lucas did back in the day. Especially Wookie Jedi. He wont them show up anymore. There where two in the EU and one in TCW.

Anyone is talking about the Big 3 Kids, but whats about Chewbacca?

Could he have kids too, and could they possibly trained by Luke? Could you imagine an Sith Wookie, or is that one step to far... just a few thoughts.

What else... To think about EP III in a EP VII point of view cames up with some strange ideas too.

In the past there were a rumor about Peter Mayhew signed a contract for more Movies then just EP III, maybe it was true after all.
    So maybe Lucas has the ST allready in mind due the Production of III.
  15. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 9
  16. Graphic Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Vaders burned Mask. Luke retive it from his dead Father after the Funeral and kept it as an memorial for the new Jedi Order.
  17. Air Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
    You know, I have one simple request, and that is to have Rancors with freakin laser beams attached to their heads!
    Last edited by Air Jedi, Feb 1, 2013
    Lord Optimus and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  18. I Are The Internets Chosen One

star 7
    Millions of terrified children will run screaming from the theater at that moment, and me and my select group of friends will have the whole theater room to ourselves.
  19. Cad Carnage Jedi Master

star 1
    The netherworld of the force.
    Air Jedi likes this.
  20. Darth Claire Force Ghost

star 4
    Army of force ghosts being led by a jedi

nah...I dont even think thats possible.

Ok then my eyes want to see...pure beautiful epicness and emotions *which JJ is good at pumping into people*.
  21. Darth_Articulate Force Ghost

star 4
    Sith spirit possession. Linda Blair in space.
    Air Jedi likes this.
  22. Obi-Wan21 Force Ghost

star 4
    I look forward to new, lush environments. Sprawling vistas of new worlds, striking cultures that we've never imagined. A whole new spark to my already wild imagination. I'm hungry for a new visual taste to Star Wars, something that blends the best of the Saga together.
    Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  23. Darth kRud Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Neo from the Matrix show up to inform the galaxy they're really all in a computer simulation. Not really. No.
  24. Episode Swag Jedi Master

star 1
    I want to see Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie and Lando kick some serious butt with any kids they may have had. Anything else would be nice, but overall this is the one thing I want to see the most. Like an Expendables action scene, but with no blood so to speak.
  25. aguywithabiggun Force Ghost

star 4
    I want my eyes to see the good in the world but they are clouded by shadows of our imperfect humanity. OH wrong thread
    Panakas_Dawg and Count Yubnub like this.