main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL What does everyone think of the new format for the TFN pages??

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, Dec 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Okay, so the TFN staff changed the format on the server. What does everyone think of the new format.????

I Know I am not used to it..and it wasn't broken...so why change it?? So far the forums look the same but they may be in the process of changing those too.

Do you think this will keep fans from posting or reading the TFN info.???

2. codemaker

codemaker Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 24, 2003
    Marie I think people will get used to it. I, too, feel that if it's not broken, don't fix it. But I also love Star Wars and will just have to get used to the new format.

3. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Same here Eric...but I will get used to it. Getting really cold up there...hugh!!!!

We are getting ready for 60's during the day and 40's-50's at night next week, Great!!!!

4. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    I don't like the new front page format. It's difficult to read, the legibility is questionable and it's far too 'busy' from a graphics point fo view. But that's me.

5. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Actually, that is a prety good overall description of the problem. I do not find it easy to read or locate certain topics that used to be easier to find.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.