main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What does GL have to put in Ep3 to make YOU the fan boy complete?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by shocktrooper, Jun 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenWrinklyYoda

GreenWrinklyYoda Jedi Master star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    I like ducks. Ostriches are cool too.

2. BenK

BenK Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 26, 2002
    I'll put my bet on the ducks. We don't know if ostriches or sheep exist in the SW universe, but we know for sure that ducks do (Captain Panaka said so in TPM, and in fact, it's even on the official site...)

3. Mech-E_Jedi

Mech-E_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    Why does "everyone" want to see Padme die? I don't think it will happen. I mean, think about it: Luke asks Leia about her real mother, i.e. Padme - "She died when I was very young." That means that Leia would have to have been old enough to remember her, so that's about what . . . 4 or 5 years old?

I don't think GL is going to have Padme get knocked up in between AOTC and EPIII - it wouldn't fit the story. Anakin knows of the pregnancy, but not the details of the birth, which means that during those 9 months, he falls to the dark side, and Obi-wan put Padme into hiding.

I suspect that Padme will survive EPIII and we are to simply know that she died between the PT and the OT.

My two and a half cents . . .

4. slavegirl

slavegirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    Natalie Portman showing some emotion.

5. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    While I was very happy to see ducks appear in The Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, I do feel it's about time cats appeared in the film, too. I would accuse George of being a catist, however, there was a cat in Raiders of the Lost Ark, so maybe he is pro-cats, but the poor thing was very scared by Harrison Ford, so maybe George does hate them. Either way, we need more cats!

6. DarthSrnec

DarthSrnec Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2002
    A movie with less colour. Look at the Trilogy, it was all black, grey, brown, white, boring colours; I want the so-far- colourful Prequels to become grey and black, white and brown, like the Trilogy.

7. Verlan

Verlan Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2002
    1. Clonewars and the Mandalorians -- come on, where did Jango get that armour?

2. Sidious and Anakin

And, last but not least,

ME!!!! -- as an extra or something, as I can't act. I'm surprised no-one else has said that.

8. markdil

markdil Jedi Youngling star 2

May 17, 2002
    Most of you are going to be very disappointed. I just want to see what Lucas has decided to show us in Episode 3. That is all.

9. Drunken_Yoda

Drunken_Yoda Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2002
    Yeah I guess I would agree. I am just looking forward to chilling on a weekend off from work with a six pack of Corona and a pizza and watching the entire saga from Ep 1. through Ep. 6 uninterrupted. Man, I can't wait. I don't care what he puts in Ep III, just as long as it is good and the saga is complete. Of course I don't know what I am going to look forward to once the movies are all done.........I guess back to waiting for a true sequel to Clerks....or Howard The Duck 2. Hmmmm?

10. Naked_Jango

Naked_Jango Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2002
    I would like to see the conception of the twins. I think that would be nice. A little *bum chicka bum bum quadee chicka quadee* (adult film music) would be nice..... plus some padmé skin. Anakin's O face hehheh...

Of course this would be followed up with the deluxe conception Anakin and Padmé with hip grinding action. It'd have a comm chip too. No words, just sounds. Or maybe some words. "My force is with you" "Your saber skills rival Yoda's" (see, she got down with Yoda! heheh)

Anyways...
    I'd like to see Chewie show up somewhere, maybe as an informant to Kenobi. They did act as though they either knew each other, or knew of each other. I would like to see some starship/fighter tie-ins (get it? TIE-ins?) with the OT. Maybe there's a space fight with some brand new Incom T-65 "X-Wing" Fighters. Shiny, pretty. Maybe Palpatine orders X-wings, but passes on them because 'only pansies use these!' hehheh

11. Yodaspackage

Yodaspackage Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2002
    I wanna see Palpy fight. We finally saw Yoda do it now how about the darkest sith. Mace and kit fisto would also be cool...getting killed by vader. Dooku and Yoda fighting in dagobagh would also add some history to why Yoda got stuck/hid there. So about 4 saber fights and another huge war in the end will do it for me. Oh, also tie up all the loose ends from ep 1 and 2.

12. JangoRIP

JangoRIP Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2002
    origin of X-wings and tie fighters
    Boba Fett wearing his fathers Helmet and jetpack
    chewie
    Jarjar binks die a horrid death such as falling into a deep deep hole

13. Obi-Ewan

Obi-Ewan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 24, 2000
    Nearly everyone who opposes seeing Padme die says it would contradict Leia's memory. How many times do I have to say this before people understand it: it creates no such contradiction. This is fantasy, a galaxy far away. Leia can remember whatever Lucas wants her to.

To make me complete, he will include the following:
    The Death of Padme.
    Confirmation on Luke and Leia's identity: they are Anakin's children, their names are known, and they are acknowledged as brother and sister.
    Confirmation that Anakin is Vader.
    Alderaan, from the surface.

14. too onebee

too onebee Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 1999
    I totally agree with you benK!! specially in the part of the droids memories being erased!! that will be crucial!!! I have read through all the forum, and I surely wish everything all of you guys have said... I know that it is all an illusion... and If I see half the things I have read here I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH!!! but lucas always makes movies for HIMSELF... and relying on his own point of view... still, the droid part is something HE SHOULD NOT FORGET FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

15. Jedi knight Pozzi

Jedi knight Pozzi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2000
    I could make a wish list, but nothing else.

The wish: I'd to play a jedi padawan in the beginning of the film. One who discovers Sideous' secret, but dies before he gets to council with it.

But there's no point to a scene like that.
    Still... :)

16. BobaFett688

BobaFett688 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2001
    In response to the TIE Fighter thing, perhaps we'll see clone troopers flying them, at least prototypes of them, anyway. I'd also like to see some Rebel ships, like the X-Wing, Y-Wing, B-Wing or A-Wing. Here's what I'm looking forward to seeing:

- Anakin vs. Obi-Wan
    - Padmé's tragic death
    - Mace's heroic death
    - Dooku's death
    - Sidious dramtically removing the hood of his cloak to reveal that he is Palpatine
    - Anakin falling into the lava (which is what's probably going to happen)

17. LittleJedi

LittleJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 2001
    Other than me as an extra ;) i just want the Obi/Ani duel to be the mother of all duels! :D

18. QuiGonHrafn

QuiGonHrafn Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 25, 2002
    Padmé's tragic but worthy death
    Qui Gon in the flesh
    Anakin/Obi Wan duel
    The fate of Mace and Dooku revealed
    see Hayden go into the Darth Vader suit
    Padmé saying goodbye to Luke and Leia.

P.S. I don't need to see the droids' memory being wiped out - I would leave up to the audience to figure it out (who cares whether C-3PO is "lying" to Luke in ANH or not). Lucas can't explain every detail in a 120-140 minutes long film. I think it would be cool to have Han and Chewie in a short cameo and although I'm not sure we'll see Han, I think it is certain we will see Chewie. I would also like to see a young Biggs when Obi Wan brings Luke to Tatooine. It would be cool.

19. Karate_Kid

Karate_Kid Jedi Master

Jul 13, 2002
    How about towards the end of the movie, a scene with the statue of the Emperor being erected that was brought down at the end of ROTJ SE.

20. Fat_Fett

Fat_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 24, 2001
    Jar Jar falling into a deep hole, saying "Flysa, yousa fools!!" ala FOTR.

21. Yodaspackage

Yodaspackage Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2002
    How about Jar Jar finding out that Palpy is a sith and Palpy cutting off his head. Anikan needs to do something really wicked for us to forget the little innocent slave kid from Phantom Menace. So Anikan killing Jar Jar would be just as sweet.

22. agitatedwookie

agitatedwookie Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    For me it would be seeing a scene of a young "Cadet Solo" getting P.O.'ed to a superior officer about the treatment of a certain Wookie slave. Just a real small cameo that's all.

Also, a cool thing would be the Emporer intrducing his Cronies: Tarkin, Thrawn etc.

23. Jedi knight Pozzi

Jedi knight Pozzi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2000
    A new padawan for Kenobi. It'll help the OT.

24. Ekenobi

Ekenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2002
    The top ten things I most want to see in EP3
    to make me a very happy fan are...

10.(tie)
    cameo: of Chewbacca, Lando, Tarkin, etc.
    and
    Dagobah
    9. STAR DESTROYERS
    8. a space battle to rival ROTJ
    7. Anakin's pilot skills
    6. the jedi purge
    5. THE JUMP TO LIGHTSPEED, DAMMIT!!!
    4. tears in Padme's eyes
    3. the great Obi-Wan vs. Anakin duel
    2. hear Vader's voice (but not SEE him)

and the number 1 thing I want to see in EP3

1. during the Obi-Wan vs. Anakin duel, hearing the swelling theme heard in the
    last part of the Luke vs. Vader duel in
    ROTJ!!!

You are going to be sooooo disappointed. Because you are not going to see all this.

25. JBFett

JBFett Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    You dont know that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.