main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq What does Mos Alba think about a weekly Fanforce show on ch27

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Bloodclaw65, Apr 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    A friend approached me with an Idea of a weekly Mos Alba
    fanforce show on Public access channel 27 we could all take turnes hosting the show.from collecting,costuming
    triva show, Q&A .even event's that we are at record and air on show. even small fanfilms .we could use there equip,edit and post production work and then air it on show.I have done this work before and they have classes
    on how to use there equip.

2. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    How fun. I'd get a kick out of watching it. :)

3. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Count me in! For I am a THESPIAN! (I really wanted to put another word in there...but decorum prohibits me from doing so :p )

4. SirLancelot

SirLancelot Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2002
    Well, it couldnt be worse then the other stuff i see on that channel.

I just dont know what you could find to talk about every week.

5. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Follow the format of Waynes World...Rock N Roll and Star Wars!

6. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Jess, we could actually do that, several of us play instruments...

7. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    STAR WARS! PARTY ON! STAR WARS! TOTALLY! EXCELLENT!

[/Wayne & Garth]

8. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Bobasparxx has approached this before and it was welcomed like a rabid canine. Okay, maybe not that bad, but there seemed to be little interest in doing it.

I won't speak for anybody else, but I would simply have no time to devote to this. Unfortunately, as much as I love doing things as a group ... you know what? I should say that as "as much as I love doing things with my friends (because this group has grown beyond just a bunch of Albuquerque Star Wars fans)" ... Where was I? Oh yeah. As much as I love doing things with everyone there's a bunch of other real-life responsibilities that I have.

But that's just me...

9. Gecko_Fett

Mar 1, 2003
    Bob do not fret over that...much of our group is made up of families with children and jobs that do not allow us to do everything we want to do. What is great is that we are able to take up the slack and push on! I am glad we have the family mix we have....it makes it more fun to have the children involved. I have checked out other forums and there seems to be not much mention of children being part of those groups.....I think we have something good and balanced!

10. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Aye, that we do! I know I wouldn't be as involved with this as I am, if it weren't a family thing!

11. Fett-BobaFett

Fett-BobaFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2004
    I agree! As far as cable, what's that?

12. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    I am more then willing now that I will be in town.

Maybe another topic of discussion at this months meeting? We could make the first show a recorded video of the movie opening... but

13. Bloodclaw65

Nov 3, 2004
    That sounds great varza do you have a video camera?

14. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    no but i can steal one...

15. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    I think Boba Sparx (Jason) wanted to do something like this

16. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    yep, he did... Bob mentioned it in his post.

So, hopefully we can finally get going on this.

17. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    Word up "G's"? Is this a dream come true or what? I've been wanting a public access show for a long time now! The fee would be around in the ballpark range of $50.00 for a FCC license per year. There are time slots that you could pick from. Plus, the camera equipment is free to use! How great is that?

My dream show would be a little Tom Green/Jackass/Kevin Smith's Roadside Attractions/talk about hobies in general kind of show. I would talk about all things fanboy related ie: (comics, action figures, Hot Wheels, Spawn, Sci-Fi...you get my drift?)

I've had this idea floating around for a while...I wanted to interview those prostesters hanging out across from the Frontier on Central. Even that wacky Don in his skimpy shorts. These people crack me up. Some are against the Iraqi war, some are for it, and some are against it, but support the troops! Go figure. What about those people in the advertising biz who hold up that sign that wear that cool Mexican wrestling mask? I think that hand that points toward the resturant is fake. Prank calls would be a plus also!

And of course, we would have guests that come on (Marty Chavez or your grandmother) or what ever. Some buddies from work and I have planned this out already. We have even gone as far as making some mock shows right here in my living room. Middle aged men making TV shows...who would watch? Am I crazy or what?

18. Bloodclaw65

Nov 3, 2004
    Bobasparxx pm me with your cell # let's get this pig going will try to hook up,and have a meeting with any body else who wants in.

19. ZUBBZERO77

ZUBBZERO77 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2005
    Count me in on this project....

TK-7911

20. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    is this going to be a Mos Alba show that deals mostly with star wars or just a whatever show for everything?

21. bobasparxx

bobasparxx Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 9, 2003
    I was planning on doing my own thing other then talk about nothing but Star Wars, since the stuff that I want to do may not be too appropriate for the younger kids except the up to date info about collectibles. It wont be R rated stuff...rest assured. I would still talk about Mos Alba and other things like that. If you have watched Jackass or Tom Green...its a little raunchy. You can get away with more on public access then regular TV. Anyone interested in doing this thing, your more then welcome to join the "Dark Side". Hey, I like that name for a TV show...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.