main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What does the Ancient Prophesy actually say

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Ceethreepio, Jun 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    I have been wondering about this ever since Qui-Gon Jinn said that Anakin is the chosen one, Is there actully text in the Jedi Archives that tell about Anakin and if so what does it say. I think it says "The one who walks on the Sky will bring balance to the force." Since in the ANH's, original story Darth Vader was supposed to give a space walk scene, but they couldn't do it because of money and time.Also does it say anything about the Sith, because Darth Bane made the Rule of two Sith at a time, and by the time Vader comes arround there is many dark side adepts.

2. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    The basic premise of the prophecy is that a being would be born of the Force, seemingly brought into the world simply by the presence of midi-chlorians. The Chosen One would be born to a mother who was not morally impregnated, a conception enacted by the will of the Force. This being would be incredibly connected to the Force, with a high level of skills even before training. Eventually, the prophecy proclaims that the Chosen One will bring balance to the Force throughout the galaxy. This balance, however, could only be achieved after a period in which the Dark Side of the Force grew strong.

;) :)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

3. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    Thank you so much, how do you know this because everytime I watch the SW vids' and I still don't get it. Can you try something for me and get more people to come to this thread. Thank You so very much.
    "May the force be with you."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.