main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series What Does Your Clone Wars Head Cannon look like?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by CnlSandersdeKFC, Sep 4, 2015.

1. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    That is how it was orginally set up before disney bought the franchise. Season one of the mircoseries, then jedi trial, then the episode of seaon 2 where they knight anakin, then tcw, followed by the rest of microseries season 2, labryinth of evil happens at some point just before the nevelann mission with palpatines "kidnapping" overlapping and the battle of coruscant overlapping book and show, then rots.

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    That would not have worked for TCW continued after season 6 though.

3. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    True but once season 6 started we get into m*a*s*h territory. We anything after gets crammed into the last few months. to explain, mash actually gave dates and landmarks were you could tell what they date was(things like the a baseball game being bet on for which they used the real radio play by play). when trapper left and col blake die, there should have been only 5-6 months left to the war using those episodes for timiming, show ran 8 more years.

4. CnlSandersdeKFC

CnlSandersdeKFC Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2015
    Yea... all of these short stories are meant to take place between VI and VII.

5. ARC_RC-7567

ARC_RC-7567 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 22, 2015
    Sorta unfortunate. But I guess he is now in canon the oldest living Clone? I mean I do have the Null ARCs in my headcanon and Jaing lives to be biologically over 140 years old due to Ko Sai's research that reversed the clone aging process. But now we have a true canon long living Clone. And he's the medic no less haha. Anyway let's hope he follows in Jango's tracks and becomes a mercenary.

6. HEDGESMFG

HEDGESMFG Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2010
    My headcanon was discussed pretty extensively over in Lit. Hunt for a comprehensive L-Canon Clone Wars timeline if you wished to see it. I haven't really updated it since Dark Disciple came out (since that poses some... problems for the Quinlan storyline), but the short version is I keep every story in there while giving the EU material before Republic issues 73 about 9-12 months to play out, fit the entire TCW series and all accompanying material in months 13-32-ish, split up parts of the novel LoE to fix some issues, and then... well... damn if I know what exactly season 7-8 material was going to entail, but it would probably be slipped in the last 3-4 months of the war along with whatever other EU material originally fit in the war's last 6 months.

There are actually a lot less contradictions than you'd think, and a lot of the material still compliments each other if you get a bit creative. The micro-series in particular is essential to giving the war a beginning and an end and TCW just feels a bit... naked without at least some version of its events occurring. (I think Jason Fry also liked my timeline once, so at least someone in Lucasfilm Licensing noticed my insanity during their downtime? Not that this has any real bearing on its legitimacy.)

I also absolutely believe there is no reason to de-canonize literally any EU material from before the beginning of Rebels (I.E. Droids stuff, Dark Times comics, pre TPM material, ect. ect.), so I simply won't until I absolutely have to. Too much of it helped expand the PT era in a nice way, even if some parts were better than others.

spicer likes this.
  7. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    So what book/comic does Kix show up in again?

Also anyone include the TCW graphic novels, like Sith Hunters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. CnlSandersdeKFC

CnlSandersdeKFC Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2015
    Kix shows up in The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku