main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD "What Dreams May Come" - The amateur psyche thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by casual-jedi, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Snakes in a car :D ... No wait that's not right :confused:

2. casual-jedi

casual-jedi Jedi Master star 4

May 6, 2002
    Apparently, it's a low budget indie movie G...;)

3. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Well I'm hanging out for that then ;) :D

4. casual-jedi

casual-jedi Jedi Master star 4

May 6, 2002
    It's gonna be cool... It's got Marvuel L. Martian in it!

5. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Oh my God! :eek: That guy rocks! :D

6. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    zOMG!!~!!~one that guy is the bext!!! :p :p

Last night i dreamed that I was in my bed and there were flies and insects eating me in my bed, and there was blood everywhere. I was so shocked that I dreamed I woke up, and dreamed I was in the same bed, but everything was normal...until I saw more insects and flies crawling all over me. it was quite a horrible dream, a dream within a dream i guess, of the same thing. i actually did wake up after that, and was releived to find out there were no insects, but i didnt quite sleep again for a few hours

7. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002
    Last Night I had possibly the most disturbing and shocking dream I hav e had in a while...it makes me shiver just thinking about it.
    Dreamed that this girl, about my age or so, told me she wanted to die, and asked me if I could kill her. I thought it was strange, but I decided I would anyway. Not really putting a lot of thought into it, I found a wooden plank, and started beating her with it, around her head, but she wasn't dying, so I hit her harder with this plank, until she was lying dead on the ground. I didn't know what to do next, what to do with the body, because I figuered that if the police or someone found me, that saying she wanted to die wouldn't get me out of the situation. So I hid the body under a bush, and decided that I would come back later to deal with the body. I left the place, and I met this other girl, who looked similar to the first one, and I told her that I felt bad about killing the girl, because I rgeretted not changing her mind instead. :_|

Don't know what to make of this crazy dream!!! In one of the books i am reading, The Stand by Stephen King, a character was speculating over the meaning of dreams (because all the main characters have very vivid dreams), and he said that it was the minds way of going to the toilet, and getting things out the system, and that people who don't dream have a constipated subconsciousness, so to speak, which I think is an interesting way of putting it. Was also watching Dr Phil a few weeks back, he said that dreams are our way of dealing with unfinished business from recent days.

8. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    I think your dream is just your way of killing off a part of yourself that is holding you back. I'm not convinced that part being represented by a girl is terribly significant.

9. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    I had a totally bizarre dream last night, from which I awoke giggling, and in the sober light of pre-dawn realised was asinine, but in which we (fanforcers) chopped young MS in half and he regenerated himself so there were two MSs, and I amused us all with a joke about how we now had joshu-a and joshu-b.

10. Murder_Sandwhich

Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2004
    The meaning of that is simple, Kahli. You think I'm so great, that you want TWO of me.

11. MarvinTheMartian

Mar 31, 2002
    Next time we all go to Sizzler as a group, might be worth keeping an eye on what she does with that steak knife MS [face_skull]

Went to bed early last night, and dreamed fr the first time in ages: This debt collector, wearing a bunny rabbit suit, forced his way into my house and told me he was here to take away half of my assets, because I used my passport before the previous one expired, which I was outraged at because I didn't even have a passport and even if I did, didnt understand why he needed to take my stuff :mad: then there was a part where I was in woolies, and they had moved the express lanes to th very rear of the stor which was quite bizarre. Then I was dressed in my old high school uniform, with my bag and everything, catching the train, and saw all these post high school people I know from work and uni dressed in the same uniform. Bizarre.

12. EnempE

EnempE Jedi Youngling star 3

May 22, 2005
    Marv,

My subconcious is not constipated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.