main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST What Episode VII info are you most looking forward to next?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by LunarMoth, May 19, 2014.

?

What Episode VII info are you most looking forward to next?

1. Title

14 vote(s)
    16.3%
  2. Character List (who plays who)

52 vote(s)
    60.5%
  3. Who's the Baddie?

8 vote(s)
    9.3%
  4. Storyline

12 vote(s)
    14.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corvax855

Corvax855 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 23, 2011
    You're estimation is correct, although the production for Episode I was almost as bad. You basically had to wait for the newest issue of SW Insider to get the scoop, but this was mostly because the internet at the time was still pretty rudimentary. I remember the production of AotC being a little more open: there was (I think) a weekly photo from the production that fans had to decipher, with the occasional video webisode. The production for Episode III was definitely the most fan-friendly. There was almost daily "set diaries" from Pablo Hidalgo, a live webcam inside the Studio for Hyperspace members (I was a member, and in the end it really was a ripoff because you could never really see anything), along with photos and webisodes that came out pretty consistently.

Immortiss likes this.
  2. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    We're starting to see small signs of possible characters, situations and locations but nothing is really going to happen until the Bad Robot viral campaign kicks off. The rumour of a teaser trailer by the end of september is the best scenario that i can see, before anyone gets excited it'll probably only be a voice over by Luke talking about the previous episodes with brief images from the previous 6 films.....followed by Luke emerging from the shadows in his Jedi robes.^:)^

LunarMoth likes this.
  3. yzerman19

yzerman19 Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2014
    I am so glad I got hit by a car and suffered brain damage 31 years ago...this means I forget things easily unless I study them like a college course. That means when SWVII gets here, it will be just like a brand new movie...I will not even remember the stuff I read about on this site!

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  4. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    List of character names and relationships (if any) to the Big3.

And I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the official promo pics of the actors in costume, but they are likely to take a while yet. That said, there's no reason I can think of (other than Lucasfilm just plain wants to wait) for us not to get the character names/relationships soon than later.

5. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    I wanna know what's for lunch.

6. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I envy you, sir! There's definitely things I'd like to forget before we see the ultimate movie *cough*Bob*cough*. [face_whistling]

7. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I envy you, sir! There's definitely things I'd like to forget before we see the ultimate movie *cough*Bob*cough*. [face_whistling]

8. Bounty Hunter Heshler

Bounty Hunter Heshler Jedi Knight

Jun 2, 2014
    Don't you dare even go there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.