main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Eu and lesser characters would you like to see in live action series

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Quinlan007, Dec 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. invader_jenny

invader_jenny Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 3, 2005
    Oh yeah, I'm not like talking about 20 episodes dealing with that. But I do want to see little Luke and Leia at some point. They are all they care about. These other characters from the EU, no thanks. Not interested.

I have no idea what the hell you just said.

2. ARC170pilot

ARC170pilot Jedi Master star 5

Sep 23, 2005
    I would like to see more of Aayla Secura =P~

3. TheWookiee

TheWookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2005
    ^I second that! [face_dancing]

4. MercenaryAce

MercenaryAce Chosen One star 6

Aug 10, 2005
    Ok-let's try this then: Everything not movies is EU. EVERYTHING.

Also, I don't get people's aversion to new characters. While you may be attached to Luke and Leia, don't forget they were new characters at one point in time. Plus, its a big galaxy, there are trillions of stories. The big three can just retire already.

5. TheWookiee

Oct 8, 2005
    Exactly. There are MANY more interesting characters in the Star cWars universe that I would like to see in the series. Too much of the EU already focuses on the big three anyway.

6. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    What he means is that EU is anything that is not the six episodes. That means: books, comics, tv shows, other movies, video games, the RPG, other books, toys, etc. So the live action series will be EU, no matter what. Even the Ewok movies, which had considerable Lucas involvement, are considered EU.

Canon, as officially defined by Lucasfilm Licensing, includes the EU and the films together. However, there are several classes, which are used to resolve continuity problems. G-canon is anything in the films (and sometimes George's notes, etc.), which always trumps other sources. C-canon is the majority of the EU; its still considered canon by LFL, but when a problem arises, G-canon wins out. I believe there are also several lower levels, which are for stuff that isn't considered canon, or that has been contradicted by G-canon (Owen Lars being Obi-wan's brother, etc.)

:)

7. DARTH_VRUC

DARTH_VRUC Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2004

- I am.
    I'm actually hoping that the TV series would fucos solely on hunting down Jedi and killing them, but also the rise of the Rebel Alliance. I really hope that from time-to-time we'll get an occasional space battle ( Turkana, maybe? ) or a small ground battle.
    It's going to be awsome to see the merge between PT and OT ships, vehicles and technology.

As for characters- Bel Iblis, Bail Organa and Mon Mothma. Since I've read TTT I allways wanted to see how they formed the rebellion from different pirate and terrorists groups.

8. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    Please bring back Wayne Pygram as Gov. Tarkin.
    Please!

9. TheWookiee

Oct 8, 2005
    I concur.

10. JSTAR71

JSTAR71 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    I want to see the finishing touches put on the death star and the wookie enslavement maybe to complete whats started in the new Darth Vader novel.I dont understand why we wont see Vader.There is 19 years to cover it wouldnt mess up the canon no more than the novels do.As far as EU characters Id love to see Ventress(isnt she dead though?),Prince Xizor(not sure about spelling but from sote you know),I want also to see more of the switch from clone to storm troopers and some detailed character developement with the troopers maybe with the garrisons being stationed on different planets.Id love to see the other bounty hunters coming up especially bossk what a waste of a great costume empire was.

11. RevantheJediMaster

RevantheJediMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2005
    I'd like to see K'Kruhk in the TV Series since it says in the new essential chronology that he survived and took on a padawan and I'd also like to see A'Sharad Hett since it also so said he survived and has returned to living with the Tuskens. The TV Series is supposed to mainly take place on Tatooine where A'Sharad Hett returned.

12. Divia

Divia Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    I think the reason people don't like new charachters(myself included) is because they tend to be very mary sueish and take on the role of good ol Mara Jade, ya know the perfect woman with the flowing red hair that is goddesslike in every way and many times people see her written better than the original OT. That's what I think people are worried about. And besides many love the OT. They are what we grew up with. We are partial to them. Its hard to cast them aside for a new character we know nothing about.

13. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    Yes but I think it will be very cool to learn about new stories and characters.

14. TheWookiee

Oct 8, 2005
    As do I.

15. ForceSynaesthesia

ForceSynaesthesia Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
  16. TheWookiee

Oct 8, 2005
  17. Darth_Telesphore

Darth_Telesphore Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2003
    For characters :

Alliance : Garm Bel Iblis, Mon Mothma (of course), maybe Jan Dodonna, since he seems to have a proeminent role in the Alliance in ANH. Oh, and Ackbar as a slave to Tarkin.
    Empire : Captain Gilaad Pellaeon, some imperial officers like Veers or Motti. That could be interesting to see some hatred developping between Vader and Motti. Tarkin can't be considered a lesser character, but he should be there.
    Neutral (at least at that time ) : Borsk Fey'lya (I want to see a bothan !), Xizor.

For planets :

Dantooine, as one of the first rebel base.
    Nar Shadaa, the smugglers moon.

18. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    That's a pretty good list.

19. Lavaman

Lavaman Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2003
    Ships: Y-Wings

I would like to see Y-Wings used as the primary starfighters at the beginning of the series, then show the introduction of the X-Wings later in the series. The unveiling of the X-Wing would make a great episode.

Characters: Grand Moff Tarkin
    Raith Sienar
    Bounty Hunters
    Fugitive Jedi
    Captain Antilles
    Rogue Squadron
    Rebel Spies

I think Raith Sienar(along with Tarkin) will be one of the main villians because his corporation built at least most of the Imperial Fleet: Tie Fighters, Star Destroyers ect.

20. Lavaman

Jan 19, 2003
    no message

21. RevantheJediMaster

Jun 12, 2005
    I want to see:

Bail Organa
    Fugitive Jedi
    Mon Mothma
    Garm Bel Iblis
    Captain Raymus Antilles
    Admiral Ackbar
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    Boba Fett
    Aurra Sing
    Prince Xizor
    General Rieekan
    General Dodonna
    Possibly Borsk Fey'lya
    Dark Side Adepts
    Kyle Katarn
    Hal and Corran Horn
    Bossk
    Dengar
    K'Kruhk and his apprentice
    A'Sharad Hett
    Sian Jeisel
    Rebel/Bothan Spies
    Callista and Geith
    Imperial Spies
    Imperial Inquisitors
    Insurgent leader Cody Sun-Childe
    Former Separatists
    Thrawn
    Wookies, I think it would be cool to see Tarrful
    Jabba the Hutt and his Minions
    Booster and Mirax Terrik
    Crix Madine
    Armand and Ysanne Isard
    Bounty Hunters
    Other Imperial and Rebel leaders

22. Lavaman

Jan 19, 2003
    I'm getting excited! I want this Series now![face_hypnotized] :_|

23. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    We'll probably get some background looser character nobody really cares about.

Actually, seeing is there seems to be a fan for every character, I could very well be wrong there....

24. TheWookiee

Oct 8, 2005
    Quinlan Vos.

25. JediMasterGaraceDane

JediMasterGaraceDane Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2005
    I must concur. The series should be about the Empire hunting down the remaining jedi. Like lucas said its going to be 100 episodes exact.(at least thats wat it was supposed to be at first)
    At the end of every season I think there should be a duel or a fight between jedi(singular and plural) and bounty hunters or imperial clone/storm troopers.(and for the clones its a must to keep their suits colors if they go white to fast that will be disappointing.) But I also think the formation of the real rebellion on Alderaan would be neat. As well as the battle of Kyyshaak.(spelling?) That would be neat to see Wookies vs. former allies the clones maybe some jedi helping the wookies. Maybe the queens insurection on Naboo against Imperial Forces. Space battles I dont know how far the producer and creator is going ot go if its near ANH then some Rebel vs Imp space battles would be neat. Z-95s no matter how bad they are....they are a must...basically the prototype of the Incom T65 Xwing. Here's my other lists:

Characters:

ALLIANCE:
    Mon Mothma
    Ackbar
    Chewy and Taarful(spelling?)
    maybe Han
    Red Squad
    Biggs Darklighter
    BAIL ORGANA(his actor was really great, hope they bring him back)
    Cpt. Antilles(Wedge's father)
    Kyle Katarn
    Jedi Master Echuu
    other minor jedi that survived Order 66

IMPERIALS:
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    Boba Fett
    Vader(to an extent)
    Veers
    Storm/Clone Commanders(Bly, Bacara, Cody, etc.)

NEUTRAL:
    Rogue Jedi
    Bounty Hunter IG-88
    Aurra Sing

Vehicles: AT-TE,AT-AT, AT-ST, AT-OT, Rebel ground forces
    StarShips: Corellian Corvettes, more Corellian designed ships, YT-3000, Star Destroyers(Eps III), Y-Wing in their glory years, and Z-95s, X-wings, V-Wings(First TIE fighters), ARC-170s.

theres my list hope theres some that i added that are new.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.