main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga What Evar: The Diary of Yoda's Son [DDC 2014] (Updated 12/27)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by RX_Sith, Jan 1, 2014.

1. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    earlybird-obi-wan

He will. :)

Nyota's Heart

Me too. ;)

pronker

Indeed he has. ^:)^

Entry Thirteen

My arrival on Dagobah is both solemn and comforting as I wonder over to my father's hut. I go inside where I gather my personal belongings and those that I want to keep of my father's. His cane is the first thing that I touch and experience his presence through even now after his death.

His essence flows through me and I feel rejuvenated as I release all of my sorrows and griefs. The soothing nature of The Force brings me to realize that now I have a greater purpose; one that he never would of told me in person, but at least now, it gives me hope that I can amount to something.

I wonder outside of his hut and suddenly his ghostly image forms in front of me.

"Know now what The Force has in store for you," he started, "For a powerful Jedi you will now become."

Just knowing that fact alone made me want to hug him, but I could not. The glow of The Force around him though shimmered the lake by his hut. I must have talked to him for hours on end with no sign of discomfort or tiredness from him.

He taught me about the Living Force that he had learned from Jedi Master Qui-Gonn Jinn and it made me appreciate the simpleness of it. You simply had to let go and let The Force take you peacefully. No worries or problems should cloud your thoughts; just the simple thought of letting yourself go into The Force and bind with it.

As I made final preparations to leave he spoke one last time to me.

"A new journey for you The Force has," he taught me, "Learn all that you can so that a powerful ally for you it may become."

"I will," I promised him sincerely, "Thanks for everything, dad."

"Welcome you are," he told me, "To your next destination you must now go."

To Be Continued...

2. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    A fond leavetaking - true lessons from the Force!

RX_Sith likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Sweet reunion between him and his father with the lessons. And where is his next stop?

RX_Sith likes this.
  4. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    pronker

Yes, the Force teaches Evar plenty.

earlybird-obi-wan

We will soon see.

Entry Fourteen

Going from the wet rains of Dagobah to the first stop of where I begin to learn the ways of the Force has already taught me that you never know where the Force will take you. After landing on one of the pads of Kamino, where this "Planet of Storms" is non-stop with torrential rain makes me wonder just what I am about to embark onto.

I am greeted by one of the residents who show me to a small, white room, where I will be staying for awhile. It brings about a mixed sense of emotions as I relish the comforts of my small abode while I look outside at the wrath of nature in its truest form.

I constantly train outside in the wet and slippery environment; one where I learn balance and how to use the Force as my ally and the surrounding environment to my advantage as I am able to clear the rain from around me.

This is just the first part of my exercises; I also use the Force to make it rain even harder than I could have possibly imagine; with the downpours blinding my view until I clear them away again. The rain turns from soothing to freezing to heated with the subtleties of the Force and I use each instance to my advantage as I gain further control of my abilities.

I continuously train more and more each day in different ways to use the Force both to my advantage and against as I must be able to handle anything that may be used against me. The rains become soothing as I experience each insight that I am granted. I continue to grow and wind down my day with meditation on the pads while the rains surround me. I slow them down and see what the Force wants to show me and then I let go and am empowered with its essence.

To Be Continued...

pronker likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Gorgeous use of the elements/weather. Fine lessons Evar is learning. :cool:

RX_Sith likes this.
  6. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Very nice - Kamino always struck me as a place where the Force manifests its power.

RX_Sith likes this.
  7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Kamino, a torrential, rain swept planet where he can learn more about the power of the Force
    and clones?

Nyota's Heart and RX_Sith like this.
  8. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Nyota's Heart

Yes, it is great that Evar is learning now more about The Force. :)

pronker

Exactly, Kamino and its nasty weather is as good a location for gaining knowledge of the Force as anywhere else. :cool:

earlybird-obi-wan

Yes, well the clones are still around, but they never notice anything that has to do with the Force. ;)

Entry Fifteen

It is rather strange still seeing the cloned Stormtroopers being made on Kamino. I do worry somewhat that I might get discovered here with an Imperial presence still around on the planet, but so far, I have been using the Force to remain elusive from any Imperial entanglements.

Yoda has once again came to me in a vision and states that I will soon be moving to a different planet anyway. He states that experiencing different environments along with the presence of adversaries will help me in future missions that I will eventually go on.

Being able to not be noticed by the enemy is a very useful tactic of the Force and it is one that I have been accustomed to using since my days on the Death Star as well. There is one thing that worries me though. Yoda also said that they did retrieve "Dagobah" from my torture sessions, but nothing else.

Still though, if they ever go there and discover that Yoda and I were living there, then they would look for me as well since they have a record of me. Even though I did not tell anyone of where I have been since I left the Death Star, I still worry that they will find me.

As I gather my belongings to make my trip to my next destination, I do discover that indeed, the Empire has knowledge of Dagobah. They have sent a detachment there to look for anyone who has the Force since it manifests so strongly on the planet. Once they discover its secrets, then I realize that I will probably always be on the run.

To Be Continued...

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    :eek: That is a daunting discovery.

RX_Sith likes this.
  10. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Uh-oh! Always being on the run would be awful for a life ...

RX_Sith likes this.
  11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    On the run until the emperor is no more?

RX_Sith likes this.
  12. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Nyota's Heart

Yes, very daunting indeed. [face_worried]

pronker

Yes, it is no fun being on the run. ;)

earlybird-obi-wan

Exactly, or even longer perhaps. :(

Entry Sixteen

Well, I left Kamino just in time because now I am wanted by the Empire. They have my picture posted on the holonet, so I really must now lay low for awhile. Where is that going to be? That's a very good question that even I wonder what the Force will tell me.

Going from place to place is definitely no fun since I cannot stay anywhere for long. I merely get replenishments on food and other essentials along with fuel for my small vessel. I realize that even doing these "pit-stops" will eventually not be possible due to the Empire's ever-expanding reach across the galaxy.

Going to the far reaches of space might be my last hope for finding at least a temporary resting spot, but so far everywhere I have went the Empire's presence has been expanding. It seems like no matter where I go that they are already there or close by.

Trying to even find the Rebellion is proving to be problematic since even they are constantly on the move never staying in any location longer than necessary due to discovery by the Empire as well. They were forced away from Hoth a few years ago, so their exact whereabouts are iffy at best.

I am on my own without a home and find that my journey will take quite some time to find a new place to rest.

To Be Continued...

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Don't go too far.
    He might reach the Chiss or the Yuuzhan Vong

Nyota's Heart and RX_Sith like this.
  14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yikes, not a very pleasant prospect, particularly the latter.

15. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    earlybird-obi-wan

Evar will soon will deciding on where to stay for an extended time. :)

Nyota's Heart

Soon though he will find his resting spot. :D

Entry Seventeen

Home, for now, is what I have finally discovered through a rather unusual circumstance that was revealed to me through someone who I thought I would never see again; Obi-wan Kenobi. He has told me to go to the one place that he stayed hidden from the Empire's grip for a long time without being discovered; Tatooine.

This desert world is were he lived when he was still alive. He was there primarily to watch over Luke Skywalker from a distance and yet not be too far away. It is there that I have come to, but first I had to get rid of everything that I had; the little ship that I purchased I sold on Bespin. It is a planet where their entire communities are built in the clouds as they mine for tibana gas.

I then had to make short trips when I could that brought me closer at each step towards my ultimate destination of Tatooine. Each place I stayed until the next mercenary that I could hire could bring me closer. I made sure to go even out of my way before finding a rogue pilot by the name of Han Solo, who finally brought me to Tatooine hidden in his cargo hold.

In all, I have spent several months to arrive on this desolate planet where I will learn as Obi-wan did to hide my presence within the Force and to arrange my simple needs at outskirt towns like Anchorhead and Mos Eisley. I live simply and definitely within my means as I will have limited options to bring in credits for my needs.

I am now a resident on a desert world; one that I know I can at least not be discovered and one that is now my home.

To Be Continued...

16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Very nice. Tattooine seems to be the place to be inconspicuous LOL And "Rogue pilot" indeed [face_love]

RX_Sith likes this.
  17. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Tatooine is great for hiding

RX_Sith likes this.
  18. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    Nyota's Heart

Inconspicuous if you're a rogue pilot. ;)

earlybird-obi-wan

Yes, Tatooine is the perfect place to hide and learn the ways of the Force. :)

Entry Eighteen

Sand. It is literally everywhere. It's in between my hands and toes, it's in my hair and clothes, it literally grows and grows. It's the one thing that is driving me absolutely crazy, but since I am on this desert planet of Tatooine, there is really nothing I can do about it.

How in the Force did Obi-Wan survive in such a desolate and sandy world like this. No wonder he's powerful. You'd have to be to ignore the sand that is sticking to my skin, no matter how thick or thin, if only I could make it spin, into a drain or piece of tin.

That's it. A drain! Not one, but more to douse my pain, that way I can become once more sane, and live my life like links in a chain. I use the Force and the sand swirls down the drain to parts I don't care to really explain.

To Be Continued...

pronker likes this.
  19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He is quite poetic describing the sand. I hope he stays sane

RX_Sith likes this.
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] Evar is definitely waxing poetic and in rhyme too ;)

RX_Sith likes this.
  21. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Evar is channeling his inner poet -- a great stress reliever!

RX_Sith likes this.
  22. RX_Sith

Mar 13, 2006
    earlybird-obi-wan

Yes, very strange poetic rumblings could mean that Evar is losing his mind. ;)

Nyota's Heart

Yes, poetic justice has been served. :p

pronker

Stress is definitely excessive for a Jedi or other Force user. :)

Entry Nineteen

It's hot. Scorching hot. Frying eggs in midair kind of hot. That is Tatooine for sure. It's over 100 even in the shade and there's hardly any available. It makes me miss my time on Dagobah and even Kamino where even though it rains all the time, you are not burning up like a furnace fire.

How in the Force did Obi-wan survive so long alone with his thoughts that were surely getting sweaty from all of the heat that is on this world. It sometimes boggles my mind wondering what comfort I can ever expect from the searing flames that permeate throughout the landscape.

I am seriously going to have to invest in some major air conditioning equipment to even make it reasonable for my living conditions. How I am going to afford it is another thing that I have to consider. Oh well... back to the scorch of the desert.

To Be Continued...

23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent and very understandable reactions to being ... overheated. :p

RX_Sith likes this.
  24. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Wow, congratulations on getting so far into the Diary project - it's November!!^:)^

RX_Sith likes this.
  25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    He sure is giving a great description of Tatooine

RX_Sith likes this.