main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD What exactly does JediPaul Study?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Naganoonch, May 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naganoonch

Naganoonch Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2001

Im just curious, im new here but it seems that Jedi Paul has ALOT of free time on his hands, I know your a student but are you actually studying anything now - cause there sure are alot of posts here....All You can Eat Internet plans are great arnt they? ;-)

Naganoonch

2. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Well it's a sad story with JP, He's actually locked up in a mental institution after being repeatidly beaten on the boards with a whacking stick and an electric toothbrush. The only thing that makes him happy is posting pointless pieces of information so they give internet access. He still thinks he's studying Law. Poor chap, at least he's happy.

3. MrNeech

MrNeech Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I think that it is an absolute crack-up that Naganoonch is only new to the boards and has already discovered our favourite past time......bagging out JP!

Well done Noonch!!

4. Killer Ewok

Killer Ewok Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 23, 1999
    I also commend your efforts. Well done.

5. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Well ay least we don't need to warn him, seems he's already discovered the truth.

6. Eric_Skywalker

Eric_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2001
    LOL im new too and already i want to ram JP's head thru a wall. Is this a healthy thing or should i seek help?

7. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    It's actually not allowed anymore guys, but do what we do. Drink alcohol and imagine!

Welcome to the boards Naganooch and Eric.

Check your weapons and common sense at the door to the Kantina
    :)

8. JediLeia21

JediLeia21 Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Just drink plenty of beer and you'll be right :D

9. SWNZ

SWNZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    In celebration of the new comers being enlightened by the truth and beer for being beer I now open a keg.

Jugs for everyone!

10. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    <quickly snatches keg up, and runs for the door> It's mine I tells ya! All mine!

11. MrNeech

Nov 27, 2000
    Why do we keep opening up cantinas and stuff when each thread turns into a beer garden anyway!?!

12. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Cantina... Beer Garden... What's the difference?

13. Killer Ewok

Sep 23, 1999
    Semantics. :D

14. Eric_Skywalker

Eric_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2001
    mmmmm beer... pour me a schooner :)

15. JEDIPAULAW

JEDIPAULAW Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    LOL im new too and already i want to ram JP's head thru a wall. Is this a healthy thing or should i seek help?
    -----signature-----

Rightio Guys, I try to be funny, and it would seem that how many replys are posted on my threads that my humour is successful, but really i've had enough of my name being slandered and the above smart-arse commentlook this is the final straw....

So bye guys it was fun while it lasted, and I'm really sad to leave, I shall miss the board, but I'm sorry I can't take this **** any longer

16. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Settle down there mister, your not the only one getting slamed around here. Don't be taking everything so personal, it's unhealthy.

Ok so maybe, that one was below the belt, but Paul you have thrown a few yourself and know one said anything then.

It was all in good humour and I am sorry you couldn't see that. I suggest that before you start throwing such accusations about you lodge a "quiet" complaint first and we see if the situation can be remedied.

It's strait out insult throwing that gets everyone in such a bind in the first place. So I would highly suggest everybody to think before you post anything and consider the feelings of others. We are all here to have fun and I don't want to see the boards turn into a slug fest.

That is all!

17. MrNeech

Nov 27, 2000
    Wow...JP said $#!%....for once I'm at a loss for words.
    Don't worry. I'm sure I'll think of something.

18. Killer Ewok

Sep 23, 1999
    <in a small voice>

Erm . . . sorry. If it helps, I get bagged for being an ewok more often than is healthy for my sanity . . .

19. Otter

Otter Jedi Master star 4

Apr 16, 2001
    I refuse to believe for one second that none of you saw that coming.

20. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Well let me think, I was only new to the boards at the time and I do remember posting something about keeping a sense of humour about things. Paul replied and agreed.

I therefore can only conclude that maybe he was taking it a little too personaly. In anycase, he should have said something if it was bothering him that much, and in a serious tone I might add. Without his ussuall "lol" and smilies plastered all over the post. You can't take anything seriously when you do that. And Paul did do it a lot.

I'll admit that things were getting a little wild here, but again Paul wasn't the only target. The fact that he posts more often than anyone else is the only reason that it seemed that he was.

I always got the impression that he wasn't paying much attention to what was being said half the time, as he directed a few insulting glibs in my direction, but I did take them in stead, only bringing it to his attention when I felt it wasn't warranted. Of course he never opologised once, and I'm sure others have felt the same from time to time. Which is why I feel the above acusation that he has thrown at us is unfair at the least.

"Let he without sin cast the first stone"

If he had a problem, he should have said something earlier. Of course now it seems he left it too late. Of that he only has himself to blame.

21. MrNeech

Nov 27, 2000
    To be perfectly honest, I don't give a rats...
    I've taken a lot of crap through my life and on these threads and no one gave a crap when I was gone. I didn't expect anyone to. And I didn't feel the need to insult and accuse everyone when I left.
    I'm just here to have fun. If anyone has a problem with that you bring it up in a personal message.

22. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Yes I know you have, but then so has some others as far as I recall, including myself. And as far as I can remember no one complained about it, just took it in stead and moved on.

23. Ghost_of_Caesar

Ghost_of_Caesar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I wouldn't be too concerned about Paul leaving. I have a good feeling that he'll be back, albeit under a different guise and slightly different personality. It's happened before, and it'll happen again. This place i just too addictive for the likes of us. Hell, I've done it myself. Remember the General Cargin incident on the old boards? That was me. Admittedly, it's a slightly different situation, but one that can be solved in much the same way.

24. kahli

kahli Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2000
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

25. Otter

Otter Jedi Master star 4

Apr 16, 2001
    I'm apologising in advance for anyone that I might upset. I've been thinking how to put this as delicately as I can... and I'm not sure I've really come up with anything.

I feel bad for JP. Everything that Grieyls and Mr Neech have said may be true, but it doesn't justify someone being hurt.

We are all accountable for what we say on here. Despite the anonymity of this medium we are talking with real people, who have real feelings.

I'm not going to pretend to know Paul any better than any of you, I'm not on these boards enough. He may have done some stupid things. You might say he brought this on himself. But all the same, I have a feeling that something wrong has happened here.

If you are reading JP, I apologise for anything I have said to upset you (for I am sure I have partaken in a little JP bashing in the past). And I apologise to anyone else reading this who put out by my position. But as everybody has been saying, this is a place where people are supposed to be having fun. We should acknowledge our transgressions in pursuit of this ultimate goal.

I hope that made sense to everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.