main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA what fan film?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Shadow_of_Evil, Apr 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    does anyone know whats going on with that fan film that was talked about a few months back.

2. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    The progress on my own fan film is this. I'm currently in talk with a film production company (ie look at the last few lines in my sign.) and that is going well. Looks like I will be able to get my hands on some equipment, ther studio and sound & video editing suite. I also have access to actors and tech people.

Which fan film are you talking about though? Theres been a few mentioned in this place.

3. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    SK. Do you plan on modifying ideas for your after seeing AOTC or isn't it likely to be affected by it? I mean in terms of storyline.

4. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Ive thought about that alot but it shouldn't affect it at all. Ther may be some slight changes but not to much if there is.

5. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    I can safely say that it hasnt ruined anything major. I did however pick up some ideas and have now altered them with my own spin to make it more intriqing (speelin)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.