main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What fanfics appeal to you?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by PadmeAmidalaNaberrie, Mar 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganki

Ganki Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    I belive that everyone likes something different but i have found that JA dramatical angst has always been one of the most popular and many readers enjoy Angst! This is just how I feel and how I write.

Just remember if you don't like humor or angst or whatever then don't write that that type of fic because your true feelings won't be included in the fiction.

Goodluck I hope any of this may have helped you out some what!

2. ArnaKyle

ArnaKyle Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2000
    Padme: A Jan Ors fic sounds great! You could maybe make it an AU to present YOUR own version of Jan's life, I'd love to read something like that! As for your other question on point of view, I'm open to just about everything. I've written a number of first persons, and a few third persons, both work well! It's a matter of what you can write best. ;)

Hope that helps any.

3. PadmeAmidalaNaberrie

PadmeAmidalaNaberrie Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2002
    Really ArnaKyle?? Yeah, I *just* found out she was from Alderraan, but I had always gotten the impression she was maybe ummm.. Corillian?? I think I'll make it in 3rd person resticted. I'd probably have her be at the hoth base and maybe even flying during the battle of Endor?? Hmm... I guess we'll have to see! ;) Well, I think I'll get started on it then...?

thanks!

-Padmé

4. Lelila_Vader

Lelila_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2001
    Personally, I only read OT stuff (AUs, especially), and occasionally something post-ROTJ will catch my interest. There is one plot variation that I've been wanting to see but never have--an AU ROTJ in which Leia (just Leia, not Leia and Luke together) confronts the Emperor and saves Vader, and Vader doesn't die at the end. Being an avid reader with precious little creative writing talent of my own, I'd love to see somebody try this. Any takers, or does anybody know of a story like this that I've overlooked?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.