main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast What Fanforce group would Suffern, NY go into?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Potter, Mar 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Potter

Darth_Potter Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2001
  2. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    Where is Suffern, NY is relation to the other NY FanForce chapters? (ie: Buffalo, Rochester, New York City, Albany, and Syracuse) You should probably go to the one that's closest to you. Or if there's enough interest, you might be able to create a chapter. ;)

3. Darth_Potter

Nov 2, 2001
    its about an hour away from NYC

4. SilverDog

SilverDog Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 28, 2002
    first off its about 45 minutes away from nyc, and its in rockland country, and it is near spring valley, nanuet, nyack and those areas (sry those r just the ones on the top of my head).

hope this helps!

5. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    Hi!

We have members from Rockland county so i would say you belong with us!

Check out www.swnyc.com

Join our mailing list and please understand you are very welcome to attend any of our meetings and events.

Of special interest to you might be the Hudson Valley Sci Fi Expo A con that will be mostly Star Wars. See www.hudsonvalleyexpo.com for more info.

SWNYC is also hosting Michael Sheard at Big Apple Con March 29th and 30th! Visit www.bigapplecon.com for more info on the show.

If you have free time Sunday evenings between 9-11 EST, tune into www.jeditalk.com The internet's ONLY Star Wars talk show. Tonight, they feature a very special live chat with Michael Stackpole, Star Wars author.

Hope to see you at a meeting! :)

6. Darth_Potter

Nov 2, 2001
    its an hour silverdog ;) i had traffic last time i timed it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.