main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What figures are you having a hard time finding?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by ILVIKINGSFAN11, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General_Lando

General_Lando Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2000
    I'm sorry, but i bought Dooku off of ebay today. I couldn't help it, he is my destiny! Sorry again, i'm weak. I've gotten everyone else though without appeasing the scaplpers.

2. BucMan55

BucMan55 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    You have sealed the fate of five hundred more retail Dookus.

Did you expect that the Saga line would just quit shipping tomorrow?????

You're going to feel really crappy when you find one at a retail outlet in the next few weeks....

3. General_Lando

Dec 2, 2000
    sorry, i'm too weak.

4. Obi-WanLeroy

Obi-WanLeroy Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2001
    General Lando hold your head up be a soldier.
    Because this Jedi went the same route I bought Yoda and HD Anakin off of amoktime.com last week and received them on Wednesday. Also the same day got the last non-deluxe Count Dooku from my local Toys R Us.

5. darthatnema

darthatnema Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    i had every figure within two days of release,dooku being the hardest to find,red guard being the second hardest...walmart is the best

6. General_Lando

Dec 2, 2000
    i've seen tons of red guard, but i don't need him since i still have the one from when I was a kid. No dooku's anywhere despite seeing tons of boba's, luminara's, yoda's, and plo's.

7. Ekenobi

Ekenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2002
    I am having trouble with Anakin HD, Yoda and Count Dooku. They are the last three I need to get.

8. Darth_Birdy33

Darth_Birdy33 Jedi Youngling

Dec 22, 2001
    I can't find Dooku, Anakin HD, or Yoda. But, I did find a non-deluxe Mace yesterday.

9. Masonic

Masonic Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2002
    I wasn't going to buy any of these toys until I saw the Royal Gaurd and I had to have it. Then I saw R2's flashing light and at the end of the 24th I had picked up basic Dooku, Royal Gaurd, Yoda, and R2... by the end of the week I have all but one of the released figures. You guessed it, Jar-Jar; not purposefully though, I mistakenly bought two Capt. Typhoo (sp?) and thought I had Jar-Jar. I don't think he'll be hard to find though :)

Actually I even lucked out and got 14 figures with background cards! I'm on the look out for R2 and Dexter with background cards but I haven't been looking for em yet.

Later

10. Ky2-D2

Ky2-D2 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2002
    Yoda is impossible (I almost killed the kid who just grabbed the last one at Wal-Mart!), I haven't found Luminara Unduli, Mace Windu, Count Dooku or the Bespin Darth and Luke. Yesterday I was pleased to find two rare ones at Wal-Mart, there was one hidden Royal Guard and a few Taun We's sitting out in the front to my delight.

11. jahsii

jahsii Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2002
    Have everyone except for new Qui-Gon, Darth Vader, and Luke. Mace Windu Geonosian Rescue, Anakin Hanger Duel, and Yoda were tough. Why does the Windu deluxe and the 12" have a cheesy grin?

12. DARTHPIGFEET

DARTHPIGFEET Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2001
    I cannot for the life of me find Dooku or Linari jedi.

I even went and found a BRAND new shipment of SW characters today in which I got all the preview characters, but when I looked at all the new EP II characters no Dooku or Linari.

I find it funny though. The night I went out and purchased most of the figures at Target and Walmart. I found plenty of Yoda's and only bought one, while I stocked up on clone troopers. Now I cannot find Yoda anywhere.

Did you guys know that the clonetrooper in red has a error on it. Some of the pictures of the clones on the package have no red dots, yet some do on his chest. So check your figure, because if it's not there then you have a error. I bought 3 and one of them had that error.

13. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    I was just at the TRU in my area and got the Bespin Duel Luke and Vader, a few other figures I needed as well as Mace (not the Deluxe one, but the regular one), Royal Guard, Taun We, and YODA!!

I still have yet to find Dooku, I hope and pray they don't do what they did with Maul and flood the market with him and Yoda.

14. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
  15. KitFist0

KitFist0 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2001
    ive found all the figures i want so far :D

16. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Hey DarthPigFeet who is Linari?

I've found all the ones that I want as well, Yes it has taken alot of work and patience but the key word there is patience. I have not resorted to buying anything from scalpers. Stay strong everyone. Stay away from the scalpers.

17. Darth_Ekul

Darth_Ekul Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    figures im having trouble with are

Anakin - Hanger Duel
    Yoda
    Luke Skywalker - Bespin
    Taun We
    Royal Guard

18. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    i am not having any problems finding the figures... it pays off in some ways working at target overnight!

19. Master_of_Darkness

Master_of_Darkness Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    I have all the figures I want. Yet, i'm seeing Dookus disappearing again.

20. khbyrne_2

khbyrne_2 Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2002
    cool..........i have all the rare ones.... wow.....i have all the rare ones but none of the 'non-rares'.....i guess im just a lucky little irish man.

21. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    If you can't find them in the store go to the offical fan club if your missing any. If they don't have them today go back tomarrow and and look. It is a good place to find the hard figures.

22. ackbar1

ackbar1 Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2002
    My name is Kirk, I'm new to the boards, and im a 16 year old getting back into collecting.

Anyway, the stores around here rarely restock the shelves. I gave in and picked up a Dooku and Luminara for 13.50 including shipping on ebay. Not bad, since the scalper is getting less than retail for them with shipping.

23. Farfy_the_Smurf

Farfy_the_Smurf Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2002
    Besides Dooku, I can't find Boba Fett (had him, but sold him to my package-opening friend after my, um, "financial issues"). Also, Everthing after Bespin Luke and Bespin Vader are no where, though a couple weeks ago I grabed just about the only Orn Free Taa and Endor Rebel Soldier I'd seen.

F_T_S

24. rockwilder57

rockwilder57 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 19, 2000
    I have quite a few of the rare figures, like Yoda, Dooku, Bloody Luke Bespin(off of ebay). I just can't find Taun We & Dex Jettster! The only place that sells SW merchandise in my area is Wal-Mart. I have to travel either 50 miles South or 75 miles North to get to a shopping mall, K-Bee, and TRU.

25. klingklang

klingklang Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 12, 1999
    Naturally, some of the most recent ones are hard to find in my area right now (e.g. Bespin Luke, Bespin Vader, Jango Final Duel, etc.). Prior to that, Yoda seems to be the difficult one. I've only seen him once in a store and that was back in April.

On the plus side, I've seen Dooku and Anakin Hangar Duel three times this week in different stores, so they at least seem to be available when they used to be impossible to find.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.