main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What figures are you having a hard time finding?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by ILVIKINGSFAN11, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatNinja529

FatNinja529 Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2002
    Hey everyone. I'm new to the boards. Anyways, I found Hanger Duel Anakin, and FINALLY Obi-Wan (took me a while). I saw a bunch of red guards yesterday at target. I just need to find Yoda and Dooko.

2. CloneTrooper2002

CloneTrooper2002 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 9, 2002
    Dooku and the Bespin Luke wave.I've seen every figure except these.

3. FatNinja529

FatNinja529 Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2002
    Today I found:

2 Luminara Undulis
    a ton of Mace windus, Dexters, Royal Guards, Final Battle Fetts, Taun Wes, etc. I still cant find Dooku or Yoda for the life of me.

4. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Again I urge all of you do not worry about those figures which are hard to find. yes there will be some that are always rare, but the Bespin Vader and Luke those will be around, They havent hit stores everywhere yet. And with stores still putting out earlier shipments full of the figures we all have already, itll be a while before they start appearing on store shelves.

5. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    Patient. Not only will u find the figurine u like after say a month. Chances are prices will drop if u buy from Collectibles shop juz like me.

6. nidiwan

nidiwan Jedi Youngling star 1

May 14, 2002
    im having a hard time finding yoda.. my local walmart had one dooku and everything else but no yoda... I bought my older bespin luke like 2 yrs ago.. it took me for ever to find..i havent seen the new one yet... Yoda is almost impossible to find.. the original is easier to get.

7. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    I still have yet to see the "Bespin Duel" Luke in any stores in my area. It is the only remaining fig I want of what is currently out in the Saga line. While I am getting semi-frustrated in my search, I will not resort to EBay or any other scalper-friendly method to get one. Just like with Dooku, and the other perceived "rare" figs, it will show up in plentiful quantities, eventually.

8. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    i went to walmart last night and they had a bunch of Bespin Vaders and Lukes; taun we; imperial guards.

also what are the rares and the ones that are worth the most? so next time i go out i can look for those.

9. kelly08

kelly08 Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2001
    I cannot find Palpy anywhere. I can find plenty Yodas, Dookus, Red Guard, etc. Even found lots of Bespin Luke and Vaders. The newest wave is now available at my local Walmart. Endor soldier, Han, Qui Gon, Massiff, Orn Free, and Chewie. I have to find a Palpatine. These figures are out there, there is no "hard to find" figures. Keep looking you will get what you want.

10. plokoon270

plokoon270 Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2002
    besides dooku, te only ones i can t find are mace and yoda and mace is out. My k mart has loads of taun we s, emps royal guard, Luminara,endor soldier

11. Yoda_Windu

Yoda_Windu Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2002
    my stoers have tonms of everything excpet yoda and dooku. Iam so mad to, I want yoda so badly.

12. JediCouncilBoy4

JediCouncilBoy4 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 20, 2001
    My mom went to Kmart and found figures she never saw and bought them and I got Massif, Orn Free Ta, and the Endor Rebel person.

I can't find Palpitine anywere! And is Ki-adi-Mundi wave out yet?

13. ahawk12

ahawk12 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2002
    JCBoy4
    .......that is a negative on the Ki Adi Mundi wave.(not yet)
    I don't think he is due until August.

14. Yoda_Windu

Yoda_Windu Jedi Youngling star 2

May 28, 2002
    if you go to starwars.hasbro.com (I think thats it), they say when all the release dates are, or you can go to www.starwars.com to, they have the release dates

15. QuiGonTodd

QuiGonTodd Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2002
    i have found every single figure except for masiff, that thing is impossible to find

16. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I have found Massiff and seen a few besides the 1 I bought. I will trade u for one. JK, keep trying and u will find it.

17. arabiansanchez

arabiansanchez Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2001
    Anyone in New York should try the new 'Forbidden Planet' store (call 212 473 1576).

I've been going to the Glasgow one for years now and always find figures in abundance which aren't in any other stores.

I saw an EpI Yoda once and got bloody Nute Gunray instead. I've been searching for the little green critter for 3 years now to no avail. :_|

Forbidden Planet is the place to go for all those figures you can't find anywhere else.

18. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
  19. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    I have a Dooku,,and a Mace,but I`m having trouble finding a Ki-Adi-Mundi.

20. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    My local Zellers has tons of Count Dooku figures so I had no trouble finding him at all. I've only got four AOTC figures so far, Count Dooku, Luminara, Dexter, and hanger duel Anakin. Both Dooku and Anakin are a pain in the ass cause neither one can stand up on their own. Unlike the Luminara and Dexter figures that stand perfectly fine on their own.

21. DarthSapient

DarthSapient Jedi Youngling star 10

Jun 26, 2001
    Thanks to TRU's latest shipment, I now have Palps and Djas Puhr. So I'm not having a tough time finding anyone. And since Ki Adi looks so much like the TPM AF, I don't even want to bother buying him.

22. lordmack

lordmack Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2002
    1. yoda
    2. royal guard
    3. palpatine

23. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    The Royal Guards are peg warmers in every store here in Maryland.

24. lordmack

lordmack Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2002
    man are you luckly the royal guard are almost impossible in my area, but I just saw one yesterday, to bad I didn't have the money to buy it.

anyways Sapient, how do you do signatures ? red text

25. DarthSapient

Jun 26, 2001
    I'm not sure I understand what you're asking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.