main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA What game (s) are you playing right now?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by MisFitToy, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    WACKY WHEELS!!!!!!!

...Sorry, I'll go now. ;)

2. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I sometimes play Tetris on my mobile phone. ;)

3. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    Oh yeah ADSL is gooood :) Valcyn's been great. Soga Mijitsu were the first PA to actually build a hall as the designers intended, and we didn't have the faction point problem that some of the other servers had. All those things were sorted out before Valcyn came online, but starting on Corbantis was strange, cos I didn't want to develop the character too much before I moved.
    Still seen heaps of US based people there. Grouped with guys from Florida, Midwest, California... they play at some weird times :p

Titles hmmm Master Scout (Explorer,Hunter,Trapper,Survivalist), Apprentice Sharpshooter(Mindshot is great ;) ), Engineer, Surveyor.
    The only novice skill I haven't taken, like beta, has been Brawler.

4. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Right now I'm playing Sim City 4, Jet Set Radio Future and Columns Crown.

5. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    I'm back into Mechwarrior 3, of all things, at least until my new 'puter is finished.......

Meching is phun :)

Boom boom boom

DS

6. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    I remember playing Mechwarrior 2 against a mate in his parents puter shop, and getting blown up by something I could never see.
    He used to run the tiniest mech you could get.. y'know.. pick up your foot and there it is.

7. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    I just finished Wolfenstein last night so now I'm playing ( or attempting to play ) Fallout Tactics.

This type of game is quite new to me, any tips ?

:)

8. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    Never heard of it?

9. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    I think its a groovy game where you control a squad of.. hmm marines or members of some faction or something like that anyway.. very cool, I played the demo (if this it the game im thinking about) a long time ago and couldnt put it down for a few hours just getting through the limited levels of the game..

Hmm, if anything, its a good version of star trek away team... Characters/team members have skill levels, can be equiped with different items and learn new skills..

10. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    That is indeed the one SJ, not the easiest game around.

11. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Currently I'm playing "how to avoid doing an assignment that is due in on Tuesday". It's going quite well... :D

12. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    I think I remember similar games, some of the stages are quite difficult if I recall.

:p

13. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    I played Mechwarrior 1 & 2 (including Ghostbears Legacy and Mercenaries) but only demo versions of the others. Good games. I used to play Battle tech a lot so I like them. Kinda wish they were still able to use the old Macros Mech designs we all loved though.

14. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    I've never been interested in the Mech series, although MechCommander did catch my eye a few years back.

Speaking of which, anyone played Mech Assault on Xbox? Any good?

15. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    haha FA!!! hehe
    I had a photography project due in the 5th week of TERM one!! :eek:

And im still managing to bullcrap myself some extensions!! and its like 4th week of TERM three and he still gives me extra days :eek:

:D:D:D its the best game ever

16. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    Sounds like the most successful game of all time. No marketing, yet everyone knows it AND plays it at some stage :)

17. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    Im playing Big Pussy Poker Heaven at the moment :D an online Sopranos game

btw FA: how your game go? you score or what?

18. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    She scored big time..... extension 'til Friday :)

DS

19. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
  20. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Yeah, but it doesn't appear to be that much of a score. I think the whole class got an extension... I still haven't finished it so I won't be appearing at school tomorrow... :D

21. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    aaah the wonders of high-school :) ohwell I leave school soon :D then im off too bootcamp in N.S.W. :) WOOHOOOO

*gets back on topic*

games are fun

22. soneil

Nov 30, 2000
    In my line of work I'm the one getting asked for extensions. I feel myself being pulled to the dark side of the firce. Mwahahahaha! [face_devil]

23. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    SOE: it's even better if you're doing highschool for the second time round... Coz then it doesn't overly matter what grades you get... Well, that's if you've graduated already like me...

Speaking of games though... Since Soup has an older laptop than the computer he can now play Day of the Tentacle again, I wonder if he'll let me play it... [face_love]

24. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    hmm i think i already asked this before FA but: why are you repeating school if you already passed?

25. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    My original plan for this year was to go to TAFE, but they screwed me around and I ended up wasting two of my four preferences for it... I didn't end up getting in to the two courses that were left because my score was too low so I figured I'd get better marks in the subjects that would help me get in for next year (plus the bonus of getting Centrelink off my back for a year :D)... Only thing is, now I don't know if I want to do the courses I did last year...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.