What Game System do you like the most

Discussion in 'Savannah, GA' started by Jedi_Drew, Apr 8, 2006.

?

What Game System do you like the most

Poll closed Mar 26, 2012.
Gameboy advance SP 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Dreamcast 0 vote(s) 0.0%
X-box 2 vote(s) 28.6%
X-box 360 2 vote(s) 28.6%
PS2 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Gamecube 1 vote(s) 14.3%
PS3 1 vote(s) 14.3%
Nintindo Genesis 0 vote(s) 0.0%
other 1 vote(s) 14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Drew Jedi Master

star 2
    This should tell me which system is more popular, at least where you live that get on this board.
  2. Jedi_Drew Jedi Master

star 2
    Who voted the X-box 360 they had to send most of them back because they would turn off or stop loading during the middle of it.
  3. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I only own an Atari 2600 (the best system ever) so I had to vote for "Other."

;)
  4. Ob-1_5150 Jedi Padawan

Having owned every system except the gamecube(not enough time) I would say that it's not the system that makes the game, it's the game that makes the system. And why is the super nintendo not on the list? That is one system that stands out in my mind as far as game quality goes. Super Empire Strikes back anybody? However Dark forces and Knights of the Old Republic were standout games for lucas arts.
  5. Darth Aiser Force Ghost

star 4
    I am a little new at this but I would have to say I like the PS2. But from what I have read about the PS3. It would make the PS2 old by comparison.
  6. ImperialJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm a poor college/art student and can't afford a game system. I do have a total of 3 games for my iBook. I really not a gamer, so I don't have a wide selection. I know a friend of my swears by the X-box though.

-IJedi
  7. darth-blaze Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.