main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Gamecube game shall I buy?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by JONJEDI, Feb 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JONJEDI

JONJEDI Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 11, 2002
    I don't know what game to buy next, I've got my eye on the The Clone Wars, is it any good? :confused:

[color=indigo]

Please use this thread for Gamecube recomendations;

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6894351&start=10655573] Official Gamecube discussion thread. (was 'do you own a gamecube'?) [/link]

And this thread for more info on Clone Wars;

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=6153805] Star Wars: Clone Wars (for NGC and PS2) [/link]

Thanks.[/color]

2. the_chosen_two

the_chosen_two Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 23, 2003
    What kind of games do you like?

FPS, Adventure, Party, Fighting, etc.

Tho Clone Wars is a good game I wouldnt buyit. It is short and could take 2 days to beat it, you should rent it first if my word isnt good enough.

3. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    If you want a nice game that will hold you over a while, I suggest either Metroid Prime or, yes, Animal Crossing. Didn't think I'd like it but when I started playing, it became real addictive, real fast. I would suggest Mario Sunshine but I thought that game was a big stinky pile, and a sorry excuse for a Mario title. You might like it. Anyway, the Resident Evil titles are pretty good but they aren't really that long, so I would just rent those instead. I found Star Fox Adventures to be very good. It didn't have much of a battle system but that game is mainly about exploration and nice visuals, which it very much accomplishes. Eternal Darkness... bah I think I'm the only person who couldn't stand it. That game and Mario Sunshine just didn't go over well for me at all. The only few Cube games I've really enjoyed would be Star Fox, Metroid, and the two Resident Evil games. Other than that, I'd wait four more weeks for The Wind Waker.

That was probably one of my most jumbled posts but I have to leave. :p If you want to PM me, we can discuss the pros and cons of the games I listed above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.