main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What goes on in the Senate Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by ryanof1, Oct 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erin Kenobi

Erin Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2000
    Senator Che-Dar Che'eese: How dare you make such accusations! Chancellor! I call for Senator Waterford's Senate seat to be revoked at once!

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    A small band of sneaky jawas creep in and steal Senator Waterford's chair. When Senator Waterford goes to sit down, he falls on the ground and the rest of the senate errupts in laughter.

Mas Ameeda: "Order!"

Senator Pondo Baba of the Bartender's Guild: "I move that Senator Binks' motion be tabled as it does not include the necessary guidlines for beverage services, nor does it take a stance for or against the ban on droids entering in establishments of tasty beverage exchange."

3. Erin Kenobi

Erin Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2000
    Senator Wuher of Tatooine: I second Senator Baba's motion!

4. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Upset by the turn of events, Senator Binks rams his senatorial pod into Senator Wuher of Tatooine's delegation, hops out, and punches Senator Wuher in the nose, permanently disfiguring it.

Senator Binks: "Meesa maxi-pissed now....Meesa wipe'n yousa out, all of yousa!"

Suddenly Senator Binks ignites his light saber and begins to take out 3 years worth of anger on the Anti-Gungan Guild. Chancellor Palpatine finds the carnage amusing and allows it to continue for nearly 45 minutes before having his guards halt the slaugther and drag Senator Binks out of the Senatorial hall.

Chancellor Palpatine: Drats, wish he would have gotten rid of all the Senate for me, but if you want to do something right, got to do it yourself...

5. TwiLekJedi

TwiLekJedi Pretty Ex-Mod star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2001
    (hey, proceed making me lol-ing!)

6. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Senator Sun-Kist of Kamino: Supreme Chancellor, delegates of the Senate. A tragedy has occured on our peaceful system of Kamino. The armies of Toydaria have invaded our homeworld and enslaved our people to help create a clone army of Toydarians.

Mas Ameeda: Is this true Senator?

Senator Utt-oh of Toydaria: What do you tink? Lies....all lies. Did he tell youse about his gambling addiction to de pod races? No, he didn't did he. Senator Sun-Kist bets heavily on de pod racers, but never on Se-bulbaaa. Se-bulbaaa always wins. I cannot understand dis. I bet heavily on Se-bulbaaa, Se-bulbaa wins, I gets lots of money. Sun-Kist bets on de Quadrinaros and....

Palpatine *interrupting*: Are you an idiot?

Sun-Kist: Ummmm....well....

Senator Utt-oh: *still talking*...An he looses his planet to de Toydarian government to pay for his bets. We take over his operations, but wesa no not'ting about cloning.

Utt-ooh, Senator Utt-oh's aide, who looks strangely similar: I concor, we no not'ting about de cloning.

A chorus of Utt-oh aides in unison: Yeah, no clones, no how. heh-heh-heh

Mas Ameeda turns his attention back on the Toydarian delagation and raises an eyebrow.

Chancellor Palpatine: A Republic delegation will be needed to investigate these proposed cloning facilities. *Casually waving his hand towards the Toydarian delegation* Would the honorable Senator allow this investigation?

Utt-oh: No, we won't.

Palpatine leans into the microphone, waving his hand again: Will you not allow a investigation committee to look into these charges?

Utt-oh, irritated: No...You wanna come see, you pay de admission like everyone else. Wesa give you a tour of de whole place, but itsa going to cost you.

Palpatine, with an overdramtic "wounded" look on his face: Fine, request retracted Senator. *aside to his new aquired aide, dressed in a very understated black cloak* This Toydarian army could be the key to help "reshape" the current government to our liking. Yes, they will make a powerful ally, indeed. Take them a nice fruit basket and a little spending money.

Palpatine's aide: Yes my master.

Palpatine angrily whispers: Idiot! Drop those formalities here and hurry back.

*Palpatine regains his composure and gives a smile and wink to the remaining Senators.*

7. Dark_Jedi_Jar-Jar

Dark_Jedi_Jar-Jar Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2001
    Jarafo: " Yousa electin' me now, okiday?"
    Palpitine"Why on Coruscant would I do that?"
    Jarafo: " Yousa be needin' a new repy for us'n Gungans."
    Palpatine:(waves a hand...) "Now, I do not think that is necisary, for you see..."
    Senator of Rodia: The Delegates of Rodia seconds the motion.
    Naboo Senator:(Also very monotonously...) I, on behalf of all of Naboo, would like to also second the motion."
    Palpatine:(looking somewhat confused) The Supreme Chancellor has not recognized either of yo--
    All of the Senate:(Monotonously...) We second the motion for Jarafo's succession of the former Gungan represenative.
    Palpatine: (looking pretty PO'd)...Very well,Jarafo...Once the citizens of Naboo elect you, it will be my...honor...to make you Gungan Represenative.(then, whispers to himself...)"It won't happen if you are dead, thou--"
    (The comm on Palpatine's board goes off)
    Palpy:(Irratated) Yes?
    Comm Officer: (Monotonously) Election of Jarafo by the Gungan Electorate confirmed, Supreme Chancellor.
    Palpy: But I did not authoriz--
    Senate: Cheers well up.
    Palpy: (efinitely PO'd)Congratulations, SENATOR Jarafo. It seems that you are now an honored member of the Senate of the Galacti--
    Jarafo: Very good'n. Mesa first prioriteesa is-a re-alectingsa Voluram asa Supra Chancellor.
    Palpy:(Smiles)Oh, but I am afraid that your--
    Nubian Senator: The Senator of Naboo would like to second the motion...

8. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Mas Ameeda: Begging the Senator's pardon, but the former Chancellor died *checks senatorial minutes* over 25 posts ago...the ghost of Valorum is currently detained by the ghost of Supreme Chancellor Palpaine's former aide....your motion is out of order.

*Palpatine smirks as Valorum's ghost continues to be pummled by Darth Maul's ghost...across the chambers, a fruit basket and a large sum of money are delievered to the Toydarian delegation*

9. DarthArsenal6

DarthArsenal6 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 16, 2001
    Obi- ann

What picture do have because I can only see a red x and blank white box

Have picked up something rude

10. Dark_Jedi_Jar-Jar

Nov 13, 2001
    Jarafo: He's dead? Oh crapiday! That what mesa gettin' for nosa studtin' senatrial recorders. Crapiday!

11. Dark_Jedi_Jar-Jar

Nov 13, 2001
    Jarafo: Mesa proposin' newsa electing a Supra Chancellorshipah! Allsa for?

12. Dark_Jedi_Jar-Jar

Nov 13, 2001
    Vaus, Senator of the Shi'Ido: I second this motion. This government is corrupt and reminds me of the reason we Shi'ido kept to ourselves in the first place.

Caamasi Senator Argus: Yes. The people of Caamas fill that their is enough corruption in this galaxy I vote for no confidence in Chancellor Palpatine! The sooner we have a new chief of state, the sooner we can investigate the rumors extra-galactic aliens plaguing or galaxy.

Unknown Senator: W-What extra-galactic aliens?? W-we all know a galactic b-boundary would provent sssuch things!( With this, the senator makes a hasty retreat.)

13. Dark_Jedi_Jar-Jar

Nov 13, 2001
    Caamasi Senator Argus: Who, then, shall run for election? All senators for?
    Entire Senate:(In one language or another...)MEE!
    Argus:Uhh...okay...Who,then, proposes another senator for chancellorship?

14. Dark_Jedi_Jar-Jar

Nov 13, 2001
    Geez, people. Am I gonna have to run the entire senate myself?

15. Dark_Jedi_Jar-Jar

Nov 13, 2001
    Commenor Senator: While we wait for the outcomes, I vote for a motion banning the use of quoates of memerable events in the Senate. Such use restricts our ability to communicate aswell as makes the proceedings too predictable...

Palpatine: I find your lack of faith in quotes quite disturbing.

Commenor Senator: See! Fellow delagates, I KNEW he would say those exact words. This is what I--

Palpatine:(While the Senator drones on, nods to the Neimoidians)

Neimoidian Aid: (Whispers)Have you ever dealt with a pompouse arse before, sir?

Neimoidian Senator: Well, no. But I don't see what that--(into the comm)I want droideakas up here at once!

Commenor Senator: And so, in closing...(Quickly whirls around in time to see a pair of destroyer droids unfurling, pointing blasters at him)What is the meaning of this?!?

Palpatine: If you will not be turned, you will be...DESTROYED!

Neimoidian Aid: He's no mach for droideakas!

Commenor Senator:(Turns around, sighing) I'm gonna die, like my father before me...

Palpatine:eek:nly in the end, do you understand!

Commenor Senator: (Blasted over the edge of his platform, screaming, his righ hand droping down a ventalation shaft...)

:D :D :D :D :D :D

16. Jedi_Master_Arra

Jedi_Master_Arra Jedi Padawan star 3

Nov 13, 2001
    Senator Yoda(on vacation from the Jedi Council): Hmmmmm, angry you are getting. Anger leads to hate and hate leads to the DARK SIDE! Darth Sidious he is!

17. Dark_Jedi_Jar-Jar

Nov 13, 2001
    Argus, Caamasi Senator: I agree with the senator Yada!

18. Jedi_Master_Arra

Nov 13, 2001
    Senator Yoda: Admit it the rest of you must! Know it is true you do! Search your fee....hmmmm excuse me you must. Wrong line.

19. Dark_Jedi_Jar-Jar

Nov 13, 2001
    Where IS everybody?

20. Jedi_Master_Arra

Nov 13, 2001
    Vacation on Kessel, maybe. (uh, did I really say that? :D )

21. Padawan_Loren

Padawan_Loren Jedi Youngling

Dec 5, 2001
    Palpatine: NOOOOO! My demonically evil plan to take over the Republic has been foiled by a diminuitive green troll!

Yoda: Hmph. A troll I am not. When 890 years old YOU reach, look as good you will not! But, sure I am that before 100 he reaches look better than him I will. Sense it through the Force, I can.

22. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Viceroy Nute Gunray: Master Yoda, you are out of orddar...I thank dis will naught end well.

*Chancellor Palpatine uses the force to create a clicking sound at the other end of the Senatorial floor*

Yoda: Investigate I must...

*As Yoda turns his back, Palpatine begins running towards him*

Chancellor Palpatine: Ticket?

Yoda: Eh? *Palpatine kicks Yoda like a football thru a nearby window* Oh my, legal this is?

Chancellor Palpatine (turning to the rest of the Senate): No ticket!

*the rest of the Senate quickly raises their access passes for him to see*

23. Dark_Jedi_Jar-Jar

Nov 13, 2001
    Senator Argus: Chancellor! With all due respec... no no no, thats not right...Ah yes...ahem... Chancellor Palpatine, with all due anger, go to the Star Wars equivalent of Heck!

Palpatine: Ah, this from a peace-loving, furry little monkey??? Oooh. I'm so scared! I'm shaking in my senatorial robes! ( Turns to aid, whispers quietly...) get those Bothans on Caamasi's destruction ASAP, will you? This _censored_ is getting on my nerves... Oh, and don't forget to make that ducument full of incrementing evidense that points to me and the Bothans in cahoots for future generations to see and prosecute any survivors, got it?

Aid: Sir?

Palpy: You DARE challenge my outrageous order?!? Now go! Away with you! (turns to the rest of the senate) Now where were we? Ah yes... No, you go to the Star Wars equivalent of heck!

Argus: No, you!

Palpy: No, you!

Argus: You!

Palpy: Your momma!

Argus: Don't you be talkin' 'bout my momma!!!...

Palpy: She looks like a kaduu!

Rep. Jarafo: Leave me out o' dis one. Egads, wats-a mesa saying?!?

Some Senator: Must... find... less... headache inducing... form of.... pointless... arguing!...

:D :D :D

24. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Anakin Skywalker comes in dressed as Palpatine's new secretary

Anakin: So where should I start?
    Palpatine: You should start by adressing me as your master!
    Anakin: But Obi Wan is my master.
    Palpatine: Don't you want to become a sith lord, oops I mean politician.

25. Jedi_Master_Arra

Nov 13, 2001
    Anakin: Politics bore me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.