What happened here?...

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Rox, Aug 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    Plus dont forget the new Doom is coming soon to,thats looks like its gonna be a good one ;)
  2. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    what are the system requirments? I am a huge fan of the Doom series, I def. want to get this. But it probably won't run on my computer.
  3. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    the last time i played doom was....er....too many years ago...and it had a simpsons mod on it. before that i was addicted to the original wolfenstein. yes i'm outdated, i admit it. :p the one first person shooter i've never played is duke nukem *gasp*
  4. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    Your not missing much,Duke Nukem was horrible
  5. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    the last time i played doom was....er....too many years ago...and it had a simpsons mod on it. before that i was addicted to the original wolfenstein. yes i'm outdated, i admit it. the one first person shooter i've never played is duke nukem *gasp*

Ah the memories, we installed Wolfenstein on the network in 11th grade and noone found out about it until we graduated. We used to play Doom in typing class, fun times.
  6. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    Anybody have any good tips for "Battle of Endor, Rogue Squadron"? At least I think that is what the game is called. My new english teacher Mr. Halpin is stuck on the game and could use some help.
  7. Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    COUNTING STRIKES!!!11 :D
  8. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmmmmmmm....... jk_150 plays sc/bw.. interesting...

and I'll go along with bibby COUNTING STRIKES!!!!!!11!1!
  9. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I used to play the origonal(2D, side view) Duke Nukem alot. I also installed it on school computers and played it all the time.

Diablo rules all!
  10. Crix-Madine Force Ghost

star 4
    Diablo is good. I loved the first one, and the second one is pretty good, but after a while it gets boring IMO. Click die, click die, click die ya kno?
  11. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I know what you mean. Act 1 is awesome in Diablo2. I try not to overplay either of the games. I play Diablo1 in the fall and Diablo2 for a couple weeks in the summer.
  12. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
  13. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    Act 5 in d2 is by far the best act, I personally can't stand act2 or 3... one is just annoying (i beta tested during the stress test so for a month all you could do was the first 2 quests in act1)

Act5 has all the best weapons armor etc, cool monsters and what not
  14. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL no man pitfall rules :p

no wait i take that back. jungle hunt. awwwwwyeah
  15. Crix-Madine Force Ghost

star 4
    What I did like about 2 was how the storyline went back to 1 so much, likw you got to go back to Tristram and stuff...thought that was cool...

BTW My principal at school looks like the butcher. All he needs is a big cleaver and has to go around saying....mMmMmMmMm fresh meat!

*All those who are not familiar with Diablo, disregard last message.
  16. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    lol! Ah! Fresh Meat!
    What I never got is how come the butcher's cleaver looks like an ax when you hold it? Its a unique item so you should be able to hold it in one hand and have a sheild in the other....
    I think I know what I'll be doing when I'm out of school do to wisdom teeth extraction- playing Diablo!
  17. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    Rox was right. This board really has slowed down. Where is everybody?
  18. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    I've been watching Football all day.Actually still watching,just taken a break.

But I think its safe to say we hit a lull in the posting.I dont know if people have lost interest,or if their just getting back into the swing of school starting up.Hopefully its the latter.
  19. Ryno Jedi Master

star 4
    I think it's P.S.W.D.D.

Post Star Wars Depression Disorder .
    P.S.W.D.D. is a mental illness that affects millions of people. It strikes after a new Star Wars movie comes out and it's victims then realize that it will be 3 long years until the next movie comes out.

There is no know cure for this terrible affliction. We can only treat the symptoms. Most experts feel that the best option for treating this problem is a strong home video and DVD release.
  20. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    lol!
    Actually, as a fanforce, we don't have that problem. We have a lack of n00bs a few months after a SW movie comes out but it usually rights itself.
    We always go through these little slowdowns. Things get better after a while. I think It'll help when I get Cable Internet and I can be on all I want :) .
  21. Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    And your social life shall flourish.
  22. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    LOL
    Yeah, I know Bib. I try making friends that I see more often than you guys but there just aren't enough geeks out there.
  23. TIEace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I have a social life, at least I think of it as one.

Er, we did play Halo from 10:30 am to 8:30 pm once (not sure if I mentioned that already).

24. Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I played halo from 12:00 to 9:30 once.
  25. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.