main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga What happened if the SW Galaxy was taken over by a new race of aliens? Here's the strory....

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MasterP, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterP

MasterP Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jun 8, 2003
    Hey, here is my story. It takes place between Episode I and episode II. It is an alternate story to the Star Wars Universe. But this time, the bad side wins...

STAR WARS

The Return of the Caviets

A quick look back: A thousand years before the Battle of Naboo, the Republic was attacked by an advanced race which called themselves the Caviets. Their forces were unstoppable, their ships impenetrable, and their very existence was unknown. No one had ever seen there kind before. They were thought to have come from beyond the Galactic Rim. But no ship dared to travel beyond the Galactic Rim, because that space had never been explored before. And no Hyperspace route was known there.
    The first attack by the Caviets was in the Outer Rim, on the planet Moonus Mandul. Very few reports were able to be brought back from what happened. All the Galactic Senate was able to find out was that dozens of giant purple star ships appeared in front of their planet and spayed fire on the surface. The atmosphere turned into fire which killed every single person on the planet.
    The Senate sent a Republic Cruiser to investigate. All the reports were true, the planet?s surface was on fire, but before the Republic Cruiser could return, it was attacked by several unknown ships and was destroyed. The Chancellor was uncertain what was happening, no one knew who or where the Caviets had came from, and didn?t dare to explore beyond the Galactic Rim, where it was rumored that the Caviets lived.
    Soon another planet, Er?ket, was attacked by the Caviets. The Caviets did the same thing. Their Assualt Cruisers would surround the planet and spray fire on the planet which would melting the atmosphere This got the Republic?s attention and they sent a small fleet of Republic Cruisers to the Outer Rim. Once they had reached Er?ket and saw what happened to the planet, they were struck with terror. The entire planet was on fire.
    The small Republic fleet headed toward Moonus Mandul, the farthest planet from the Core and the closest planet to the Galactic Rim. Once they reached Moonus Mandul, they saw a single Caviet Assault Cruiser orbiting the planet. When they saw the Caviet Assault Cruiser, they were awestruck. They had never seen a cruiser of that size before. The Assault Cruiser was huge! And the designs and shapes it had were unlike anyone had ever seen before.
    The group Republic ships contacted the ship, and they only got this single, alien-voiced response from the Caviet Assault Cruiser, ? Might makes right.? They were able to send the message back to Coruscant before the single Caviet Assault Cruiser opened fire on the six Republic cruisers. The six Republic cruisers fired everything the Caviet Assault Cruiser, but the Assault Cruiser had some sort of advanced shield, never before seen, which absorbed all the turbo laser cannons from the Republic cruisers. The Caviet ship had received no damage. The Caviet ship returned fire with a large blue laser. The blue laser was able to penetrate the Republic warship?s hull with one shot.
    All the Republic ships were destroyed by the single Caviet Assault Cruiser. But one, small, one-manned star fighter was able to get out of one of the Republic warship?s hangar and return to Coruscant. The single manned ship told the Senate everything and the Caviets that they had saw. The size of the ship, the advanced shields it had, and the unknown laser fire that destroyed their Republic battle ships with one shot. The Senate also received the voice message that the Caviets sent to the Republic ships. The voice message was in a odd language never heard before. But after a few days they were able to translate it. And the message said, ? Might makes right.? No one knew what the message meant.
    The Senate now knew the danger they were facing. And they put all the planets on alert. The Caviets soon attacked another planet, and then another, and another, and soon almost all the Outer Rim worlds were destroyed. The Republic was desperat

2. MasterP

Jun 8, 2003
    Come on! Doesn't somebody want to read it?!

MP

3. amidalachick

amidalachick FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 5 VIP - Game Host

Aug 3, 2003
    Hmmm...interesting.

Good start. I'm curious to see whose side Jorus C'Boath will end up on. :)

4. Keeper_of_Swords

Keeper_of_Swords Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Good start P. I like how the story started by describing the situation, then moved on to individual characters.

5. MasterP

Jun 8, 2003
    Thanks guys! :cool:

More will come tomorrow or the next.

MP

6. MasterP

Jun 8, 2003
    Here is more of my story.

Chapter 3

Jorus walked into the Jedi Archive room and headed toward a table. He sat down and accessed a computer. He pressed a switch and search entry popped up on the screen. He then typed in the word ? Caviets ?. It loaded as he sat back in the chair and put his hand on his mouth and thought. He had never saw Yoda that worried before. And it scared him a little.
    Some higher Jedi Masters scowled Jorus for his ways in the Jedi Order. Only because Jorus wore all black, he was friends with smugglers and bounty hunters, and he would monthly meet with an unknown person. Jorus knew that the other Jedi worried of him. But he didn?t feel that he was turning toward the Dark Side or disobeying the Jedi Order.
    As he thought, one of his friends, Jedi Master Ajin Nolis, walked into the Jedi Archives and headed toward him. Ajin Nolis was also human, just like Jorus, and wore the traditional Jedi robes. He was completely bald and possessed an extremely rare purple lightsaber blade.
    ? I was going to meditate with you in the Room of Thousands of Fountains,? Ajin Nolis said as he pulled up a chair and sat down next to Jorus. ? Why are you here??
    ? Master Yoda sent me to look up something,? Jorus said. He looked back at the computer screen but the information about the Caviets was still loading.
    ? What is it?? Ajin asked.
    ? I?m not sure. I went to the Room of Thousands of Fountains to meditate and I saw Master Yoda there. He seemed very disturbed at something and I have never seen him that worried. He told me that he felt something had come back into the Universe. And then he told me to look up a forgotten race called the Caviets.?
    ? The Caviets?!?
    ? Yes.?
    ? I think I remember studying about them.?
    Jorus turned to his computer screen and saw that the informatino about the Caviets had loaded. Before Ajin could continue, Jorus said, ? It has loaded.?
    Jorus accessed the file and a very long subject about the Caviets appeared.
    ? It says here that the Caviet home world is unknown,? Jorus
    said. ? It also says that their very existence is unknown. Their kind was never seen before until a thousand years ago.?
    ? Yes,? Ajin said. ? They came into the Universe a thousand years ago and declared war on the Republic. Their ship?s shield possessed an extremely strong laser shield that could absorb any shot. Not even a Tactical R4 Plasma Nuke could penetrate there armor! There soldiers were even different! Their features and looks were very odd. All their technology is thousands of years beyond ours!?
    ? Wow,? Jorus breathed. ? They sound pretty tough.?
    ? So what does this have to do with anything?? Ajin asked. ? Why does Master Yoda want you to look them up??
    ? I?m not sure,? Jorus said. ? But I?m going to find out.? Jorus arose from his seat, tossed his black cloak behind him and walked up of the Jedi Archive room. Ajin closely followed.

Yoda sat in the Jedi High Council room inside the Jedi Temple. The council consisted of twelve strong and wise Jedi Masters. They were: Yoda, Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Seasee Tiin, Eeth Koth, Depa Billaba, Shaak Ti, Even Piell, Oppo Rancisis, Adi Gallai, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Coleman Trebor.
    Yoda had already briefed the High Council on what he had felt. The other masters couldn?t feel it, but they could tell something was wrong by the way Yoda spoke and looked.
    ? Your inside on the Force is far beyond ours, Master Yoda,? Jedi Master Plo Koon said. ? What makes you sure that the Caviets have returned??
    ? Felt something, I did,? Yoda said. ? Felt something at Moonus Mandel.?
    ? I have heard little of the Caviets,? Mace Windu said. ? But if what Master Yoda said is true, the Republic is in danger.?
    ? What shall we do?? Jedi Master Shaak Ti asked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.