main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What happened in your tatooine manhunt?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by HemDazon90, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HemDazon90

HemDazon90 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 4, 2008
    everybodys favorite mass murderer and short stoty character labria led everyone into a trap and it was on that day where jodo cast died hey at least my buds and I killed one before death right?

See last post

2. HemDazon90

Mar 4, 2008
    hello anyone there?

3. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about here. Care to expand on it a bit?

4. HemDazon90

Mar 4, 2008
    how did it end whats the story jerry what happedned did ya succede or die like me?

5. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Yeah, you're still not making any sense at all. I'm going to lock the thread. If you want to PM me and tell me what in the world you're talking about I may re-open it, but as it stands this thread has no purpose.

6. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Tatooine Manhunt is one of the classic WEG adventures published in the late 80s/early 90s. Like "Keep on the Borderlands" of Dungeons and Dragons, it was a standard that everyone played at least once because it was the only one available for a very, very long time.

If I understand correctly, the author of this thread is asking for tales of what happened when other people went through the adventure.

7. HemDazon90

Mar 4, 2008
    thank you

8. caichem

caichem Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2008
    never play,never hear this name .
    what's this game about?

9. HemDazon90

Mar 4, 2008
    abunch of biounty hunters chase this rebel dude and you have to find him

10. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Well, our Tongue-Tied Engineer found out from some droids where the General was staying, but true to character, was more comfortable talking to droids than to us, so no one else knew where he was, and we went on a number of wild-bantha chases, fought a Krayt Dragon, and other things.

Now, a little back story: We were all playing new characters. This is because during The Isis Coordinates, our pilot chose to ram the bridge of the Star Destroyer with a Correlian Corvette, killing everyone. (He was supposed to buzz them on our escape vector, but... oh well) So we were a completely new party. Our first mission (half the party was missing, so some people were still new) was to break into a broadcast relay and transmit a propaganda piece with the truth about what happened to the Star Destroyer (you know we had to bungle that). "This is a Special Broadcast: Stay tuned for an important message" "What's your tech roll?" "BOTCH! D'OH" "Suddenly, Blister the Wonder Collie starts playing".

OK, so I was a bored geek. I put together a tape of what happened there.

So, when we finally find the General, I play my goofy tape. Everyone laughs. The Gereral looks thoughtful, we defeat several other attackers, save the day, etc.
    And I got 3 extra skill points for making my stupid propaganda tape.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.