What happened to Inidy's companions?

Discussion in 'Lucasfilm Ltd. In-Depth Discussion' started by RocketGirl, Oct 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RocketGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    In each episode of Indiana Jones, Indy aquires companions or has associates that accompany him on his journey. But with the possible exceptions of Marcus Brody and Sallag--who, honestly, don't count--they disappear and are never heard from again. I'm just wondering...whateverh appened to them?

What happened to Willie and Short Round and Marion?
    Did Indy just dump Short Round with a foster family or an orphanage? I guess Willie went back to performing, but did she keep in contact with Indy? Marion's bar burned down; what did she do afterwards? Elsa died--we assume; for all we know, that cloud she fell into led to some sort of hell dimension she could come out of someday...or is that a little too Joss Whedon?--in Last Crusade, so that's a loose end tied up. But the others...

It's just something I've often wondered, because after each movie, *bip*, they're gone.
  2. Latorski Force Ghost

star 4
    It's a bit like James Bond, the girls and friends come and go.
  3. RocketGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Considering that Spielberg has always wanted to do a Bond movie, and Lucas suggested Indy instead, and that there's a kind of in-joke that Indy's father is also James Bond's father (not to mention being played by a former James Bond), that kinna makes sense. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.