main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada What happened to my topic?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by AdmiralSimple-10, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdmiralSimple-10

AdmiralSimple-10 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2003
    I thought I'd created a topic under these forums, but I can't seem to find it. I don't know why it would have been deleted. I didn't use inappropriate words, wasn't foul (to my knowledge) and had a real purpose in posting it. Admittedly, I was drunk at the time of the post, but had I not revealed that at the time, I don't think anyone would have noticed. They might have figured me for odd, but not drunk.

I want my post returned. I posted under the Canadian forums and Canada is not known for hypocrisy; you cannot delete something without adequate explanation. Is this Iraq? I have been around for a while, and would like to hear the reasoning behind the deletion of my post.

Then again, it could just be lost, but I have checked under my LATEST POSTS and cannot find it anywhere. Explain, please.

Thank you.

2. AdmiralSimple-10

Aug 30, 2003
    Wah-wah .... you're giving me a wah-wah .....

3. AdmiralSimple-10

Aug 30, 2003
    Is it difficult for those in the know to post a damn reply? What is wrong with this place. Helllooooo? Anyone alive?? HELLOOOOOOO?????

4. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    For the most direct response I would suggest sending a Private message to the RSAs.

Their names are listed at the top of the forum in the pretty colours, and clicking on the name is a direct link to sending them a message.

5. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Correct...PM a RSA, me to be more specific, and we can discuss your removed thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.